Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jeanne joins Carmarthen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Jeanne, 31, is one of three players snapped up from Afan Lido by Carmarthen manager Mark Aizlewood for 2012-13, along with Carl Evans and defender Anthony Finselbach.

Cardiff-born Jeanne's playing career started 15 years ago at Queens Park Rangers and he later signed for the Bluebirds, but his career was disrupted by alcohol and drug problems.

The former Wales Under-21 international has also played for Havant and Waterlooville, Newport County, Port Talbot, Barry Town, Dinas Powys, Merthyr Tydfil, Maesteg Park, Weston-super-Mare, Cardiff Corries and Bath City.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1wfEnLKOa

Re: Jeanne joins Carmarthen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Good shit Man 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Good shit Man 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Merlin wrote:Jeanne, 31, is one of three players snapped up from Afan Lido by Carmarthen manager Mark Aizlewood for 2012-13, along with Carl Evans and defender Anthony Finselbach.

Cardiff-born Jeanne's playing career started 15 years ago at Queens Park Rangers and he later signed for the Bluebirds, but his career was disrupted by alcohol and drug problems.

The former Wales Under-21 international has also played for Havant and Waterlooville, Newport County, Port Talbot, Barry Town, Dinas Powys, Merthyr Tydfil, Maesteg Park, Weston-super-Mare, Cardiff Corries and Bath City.

Bless him 8-)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:12 pm

They've just signed a new nine players including a city terrace legend, good friend of mine and prolific welsh premier marksman. They'll be worth a top three bet next season

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Let's hope the manager stays out of jail. ;)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 pm

CityGent wrote:They've just signed a new nine players including a city terrace legend, good friend of mine and prolific welsh premier marksman. They'll be worth a top three bet next season

Top 3 will be TNS, Bangor, Carmarthen. Good to see that Neath are not in league anymore

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 pm

can he not stay at one club?
anyhow, i'm interested to see how many years he has left in him before it takes its toll. . after all the cocain and crack abuse

massive waste of talent, was a premier league player

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 pm

disagree sloper road legend jeanne was never premier league material but would have been a sensation in league 1 /2

i hear carmarthen are the big spenders in the welsh premier league ahead of next season . I hope they don't go down the same route as Neef !

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Can not believe we still talk about this crack head on here what a waste of another good thread space, i couldnt care less if he played some welsh cup games for us, he blew it many times and the club tryed to help him in the end they gave up and fucked him off .

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:35 pm

leon is a player when hes in his 70s . with his grandchildren on his lap in his rocking chair. telling his grandchildren . i fucked up big time. i was a good footballer. could have made it big time. but i never had true mates around me. the mates to tell me lay off the drugs . make something of yourself. just mates to pile the drugs on me,, i would have given my right arm to have his football talent and play for cardiff city, what a waste of a life. dont give a f**k about him now, he had 10 chances and he blew the lot :roll:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 am

Merlin wrote:Jeanne, 31, is one of three players snapped up from Afan Lido by Carmarthen manager Mark Aizlewood for 2012-13, along with Carl Evans and defender Anthony Finselbach.

Craig, You forgot to mention the Carpenters Arms Rumney as one of his previous teams :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 am

Craig, You forgot to mention the Carpenters Arms Rumney as one of his previous teams :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:59 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:disagree sloper road legend jeanne was never premier league material but would have been a sensation in league 1 /2

i hear carmarthen are the big spenders in the welsh premier league ahead of next season . I hope they don't go down the same route as Neef !

I personally think he had the potential to be better than earnshaw... extremely easily
some might go as far as saying he already had more ability when they spent a time at the club

He could of been another Aaron lennon

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 pm

ninianblue wrote:leon is a player when hes in his 70s . with his grandchildren on his lap in his rocking chair. telling his grandchildren . i fucked up big time. i was a good footballer. could have made it big time. but i never had true mates around me. the mates to tell me lay off the drugs . make something of yourself. just mates to pile the drugs on me,, i would have given my right arm to have his football talent and play for cardiff city, what a waste of a life. dont give a f**k about him now, he had 10 chances and he blew the lot :roll:

cardiff city footballer turned welsh league drugs dealer :shock:

that'd be a story for the echo

(i'm only joking) .. to clarify ;)