Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Were you ever "Initiated" in work.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:15 am

Just into my first year as an apprentice the guys pounced on me in a boiler room for my initiation.

They strung me upside down from a gas main, one used me as a swing for a bit jumping on me, then they ripped my overalls and boxers open and smothered my nether regios in gas tight (gas tight is a bit like a putty and sets afte a while) this resulted in me having to soak in abath and slowly cut and shave it all off down below. :lol:

One of the others was tied to a chair in cardiff city centre and left out on the main street with his knob out :lol:

Re: Were you ever "Initiated" in work.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:19 am

I've worked in offices all my working life so haven't had the joy of initiations. Thank f**k :lol:

I do remember a girl I worked with started work in a pub once and, on her first night, was asked for a left handed pint glass. When I told her it was a normal one but the handle moved in the other direction, she still swore blind that you really could get a left handed pint glass

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 am

The Rhooster wrote:Just into my first year as an apprentice the guys pounced on me in a boiler room for my initiation.

They strung me upside down from a gas main, one used me as a swing for a bit jumping on me, then they ripped my overalls and boxers open and smothered my nether regios in gas tight (gas tight is a bit like a putty and sets afte a while) this resulted in me having to soak in abath and slowly cut and shave it all off down below. :lol:

One of the others was tied to a chair in cardiff city centre and left out on the main street with his knob out :lol:

classic, :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 am

Ah the British work force! :lol:

I've just got images of Will being abused in The Inbetweeners now. :D

I'm the same as Nottage Blue, always worked in an office so no initiations. They sound brutal.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am

Zabier wrote:Ah the British work force! :lol:

I've just got images of Will being abused in The Inbetweeners now. :D

I'm the same as Nottage Blue, always worked in an office so no initiations. They sound brutal.

one lad was strapped down to a table and had small electric shocks put on his balls. :lol: that borders on S&M

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:44 am

That doesn't sound like an initiation to me... that sounds like a good time! :D

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 am

I had one after joining my regiment and helped out in many others, alot of fun not for the faint hearted!

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Zabier wrote:That doesn't sound like an initiation to me... that sounds like a good time! :D

:lol: :lol: sicko