Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea is a joke of a town.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:What a tw*t of a post?yes cardiff is looking good but the assembley spends all the fuckung money there wile the rest of wales lives on scraps u f*cking retard.
But even so we are still the capitol for sport in wales
good result for the welsh rugby team against the baabaas today at the liberty
:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 pm

j.m2672 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:you sad bunch of jealous twats, you can say what you want about how swansea looks like it does not matter one bit , the fact is it is all about football and swansea is premier league and you are not, take the piss all you want about how it looks and we all live in caravans and all the rest of the bullshit , if you are ever lucky enough to get to the premier league then come back and give it some, as it stands swansea is wales no 1 football club you are no 2 deal with it..... by the way good luck with finding a manager when malky goes to norwich, its easier to attract good managers when your premier league.

Ha Ha , your crowds are still very , very poor !

very poor you say, sell out every home game there is 9000 on the waiting list, so if the the stadium is to be expanded that will be very poor will it, you on the other hand had a play off against the hammers and you could not sell out that game and you wont get a much bigger important game than that . not very bright are you.

Comparing like with like your crowds were crap in the championship at times even when you had big games. West ham at home wasn't great but we had had bigger crowds than that this season so not sure the reasons. I have no doubt you can't rely on these mythical 9000 extra fans to stay around as soon as the novelty wears off or you get relegated.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 pm

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:Poverty stricken shithole, no jobs anywhere.What a mess of a place. No wonder Rodgers couldn't wait to f*ck off.

There's only 1 decent place in the whole of Wales and that's the mighty capital city of Cardiff.

We ought to drop a bomb on the rest of Wales, all about Cardiff. :mrgreen:

Funny that swansea is also the cleanest city in wales and second in britain

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:you sad bunch of jealous twats, you can say what you want about how swansea looks like it does not matter one bit , the fact is it is all about football and swansea is premier league and you are not, take the piss all you want about how it looks and we all live in caravans and all the rest of the bullshit , if you are ever lucky enough to get to the premier league then come back and give it some, as it stands swansea is wales no 1 football club you are no 2 deal with it..... by the way good luck with finding a manager when malky goes to norwich, its easier to attract good managers when your premier league.

Ha Ha , your crowds are still very , very poor !

very poor you say, sell out every home game there is 9000 on the waiting list, so if the the stadium is to be expanded that will be very poor will it, you on the other hand had a play off against the hammers and you could not sell out that game and you wont get a much bigger important game than that . not very bright are you.

Comparing like with like your crowds were crap in the championship at times even when you had big games. West ham at home wasn't great but we had had bigger crowds than that this season so not sure the reasons. I have no doubt you can't rely on these mythical 9000 extra fans to stay around as soon as the novelty wears off or you get relegated.

a percentage of those 9000 might drift away , but the premier league is a massive draw and people will always want to watch one of the best leagues in the world, as for you the longer you fail to reach the promise land the more you will lose your support , i talk to quite a few cardiff fans and they go on about the poor atmosphere and the football is not the best either, along with losing £1 million a month you are on a knife edge it could go either way.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:wales is just like a eastern european country. nice capital city and the rest is deprived.

every other country in europe has a team from its capital who have played top flight football in the last 50 odd years even the deprived ones
i cannot understand why you keep banging on about cardiff the capital , we are well aware cardiff is the capital of wales , what the hell has it got to do with your shitty under achieving football team

Every other country has teams in its own league unlike our clubs who effectively play in a foreign country so your point is weak at best. This capital thing don't half wind you lot up though. All about status that you can never have

i do find the capital thing silly i am well aware cardiff is my capital and have no problem with that i spend quite a bit of time in cardiff shopping and the cia , stay in the park hotel several times a year

but i can't see the point in a cardiff supporter using it as a wind up , cardiff city fc has nothing to do with cardiff the capital to me , can you see my point

I see your point but can't you see the irony as It has indeed wound you up. Perhaps not as intended but the end result is the same

it hasn't wound me up i just find it a bit pointless that's all as i say cardiff is a nice city , just a shame about the sub standard football

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm

james-jackarmy wrote:
CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:Poverty stricken shithole, no jobs anywhere.What a mess of a place. No wonder Rodgers couldn't wait to f*ck off.

There's only 1 decent place in the whole of Wales and that's the mighty capital city of Cardiff.

We ought to drop a bomb on the rest of Wales, all about Cardiff. :mrgreen:

Funny that swansea is also the cleanest city in wales and second in britain

i find that very hard to believe :?

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:wales is just like a eastern european country. nice capital city and the rest is deprived.

every other country in europe has a team from its capital who have played top flight football in the last 50 odd years even the deprived ones
i cannot understand why you keep banging on about cardiff the capital , we are well aware cardiff is the capital of wales , what the hell has it got to do with your shitty under achieving football team

Every other country has teams in its own league unlike our clubs who effectively play in a foreign country so your point is weak at best. This capital thing don't half wind you lot up though. All about status that you can never have

i do find the capital thing silly i am well aware cardiff is my capital and have no problem with that i spend quite a bit of time in cardiff shopping and the cia , stay in the park hotel several times a year

but i can't see the point in a cardiff supporter using it as a wind up , cardiff city fc has nothing to do with cardiff the capital to me , can you see my point

I see your point but can't you see the irony as It has indeed wound you up. Perhaps not as intended but the end result is the same

it hasn't wound me up i just find it a bit pointless that's all as i say cardiff is a nice city , just a shame about the sub standard football

Sub standard a bit strong and by what benchmark? 6th last season with a new team.Better than Martinez or Sousa managed. If its the style then at times we haven't been the best but then if you think that we all strive to play like your lot then you're sadly mistaken. I honestly find it boring and at times not in the spirit of the game which is to score goals. In many ways sub standard you could say..........

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 pm

CraigMc wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:What a tw*t of a post?yes cardiff is looking good but the assembley spends all the fuckung money there wile the rest of wales lives on scraps u f*cking retard.
But even so we are still the capitol for sport in wales and no matter how much money is given to cardiff nothing is going to change that and allso we are still going to play in white ans still be swans for many years to come,,who the f**k will u be??afc asia.. :!: 8-)

Someones a bit touchy! Theres only one city in Wales, Cardiff

And St. Davids, Newport, Bangor and jackland.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Some cardiff fans are bone heads. If you think Swansea is a shit hole an a have rubbish football team you are deluded I love Cardiff but give Swansea some credit you morons. :D
i

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:25 pm

cardiffcwmdare wrote:Some cardiff fans are bone heads. If you think Swansea is a shit hole an a have rubbish football team you are deluded I love Cardiff but give Swansea some credit you morons. :D
i

Alright back off .....................Only a touch like!! we are having a moment here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 pm

[quote="CardiffYOURCapitalCity"]Poverty stricken shithole, no jobs anywhere.What a mess of a place. No wonder Rodgers couldn't wait to f*ck off.

not bad for a poverty stricken shithole eh ;)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 pm

cardiffcwmdare wrote:Some cardiff fans are bone heads. If you think Swansea is a shit hole an a have rubbish football team you are deluded I love Cardiff but give Swansea some credit you morons. :D
i

Why? Play the game.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 pm

BadaBing wrote:

Who's that swimming in the sea ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 pm

BadaBing wrote:

You wouldn't show a pic any closer up though would you :lol:
Not sure what those pics proved tbh

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

You wouldn't show a pic any closer up though would you :lol:
Not sure what those pics proved tbh

The Sea is wet :D

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

very good nukes :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Looks like a handful of kids. Who's that ransacking the town centre and taking liberties? :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 pm

I think swansea should hold all wales home football internationals, and the welsh f.a should foot the bill for there stadium to be expanded to 50thousand! And the welsh assembly should also foot the bill for there train tracks to be electrified and pay for a fairground and an airport and a 20thousand indoor arena and they should put in a bid to hold the next available commonwelth games, olympic games, rugby worldcup, football worldcup, aaaaaaaand tidlywinks world cup in swansea cos swansea are PREMIRE LEAGUE!!!!! There MASSIVE now :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:43 pm

If we dropped a bomb on the rest of Wales, then CCFCs home crowds would drop by about 50% overnight. What a cowardly post. No name, just a big flag. What a J.Arthur.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

St Asaph is a city too.

The original poster is not a Cardiff City fan.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:If we dropped a bomb on the rest of Wales, then CCFCs home crowds would drop by about 50% overnight. What a cowardly post. No name, just a big flag. What a J.Arthur.

Think he was just having a laugh and a joke lol

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Looks like a handful of kids. Who's that ransacking the town centre and taking liberties? :ayatollah:

Dont know but if you look closely you can see a "Big fat Gypsy wedding"

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm

I've never understood why their football crowds are so small. Plenty of jacks have come on here and made excuses , but that's all they are EXCUSES FOR A SHIT CROWD EVEN THO THEY ARE IN THE prem

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:I've never understood why their football crowds are so small. Plenty of jacks have come on here and made excuses , but that's all they are EXCUSES FOR A SHIT CROWD EVEN THO THEY ARE IN THE prem

Hand ball you have a really sad fixation on attendances , :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:I've never understood why their football crowds are so small. Plenty of jacks have come on here and made excuses , but that's all they are EXCUSES FOR A SHIT CROWD EVEN THO THEY ARE IN THE prem

Hand ball you have a really sad fixation on attendances , :roll:

It's embarassing. Why they keep on making threads and posts like this is beyond me! You lot are in the Prem for f**k sake, what have we go? Oh ye, we're the Capital. :old: :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Having sold out the home allocation for 100% of home fixtures this season isn't an excuse you inbred, idiot, six fingered, sell out scumming whore.