Went to a gentlemans evening with Toshack tonight...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Blue_Lloyd » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 am

Fair play to the bloke, he came free of charge for charity! He was'nt the best of speakers, and went early so that he could go back to SWANSEA. On a bad point all he talked about was the Jacks and the Scousers. He did mention saying that he intended to go "home" to Cardiff but the deal fell through last minute. He also said he would not talk about Bellamy as it was a matter between the player, himself and the FAW. Not a bad night, the comedian was'nt too bad either.... :ayatollah:
Sent to me from heaven, Cardiff City you are my World....
Blue_Lloyd

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Went to a gentlemans evening with Toshack tonight...

Postby DaveSheffield » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 am

He's a moron. The sooner he leaves my country's national football team the better for us.
Black Friday I will never forget. No Hammam at my club.
It's a messageboard - don't take it too seriously!!
In SuperMalk we trust.
DaveSheffield

Postby Blue_Lloyd » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 am

i agree.
Sent to me from heaven, Cardiff City you are my World....
Blue_Lloyd

Postby gup-1 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Fair play to the bloke, he came free of charge for charity! He was'nt the best of speakers, and went early so that he could go back to SWANSEA. On a bad point all he talked about was the Jacks and the Scousers. He did mention saying that he intended to go "home" to Cardiff but the deal fell through last minute. He also said he would not talk about Bellamy as it was a matter between the player, himself and the FAW. Not a bad night, the comedian was'nt too bad either.... :ayatollah:

nice gesture for charity,but the guys a big time charlie,a shocking manager,and the last match i watched with him in charge was norway at nin park,never go while he is in charge,bore off toshack.dont give me all the shite like support the team,stay away is the best way to get rid of him,8000 for a national game sums it up.
gup-1

Postby Zabier » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 am

I like what Toshack is trying to do but he's not doing it right. If we could have him in control of away games and another manager in control of home games we could do well. He just has no idea how to play teams at home, our home record under him is awful... yet our away record is one of the best a Welsh manager has ever had! Performance wise as well as results wise.
Zabier

Postby RICK+CCFC » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Tosh wanted the City job before Swansea, don't know the politics behind it, but it just didn't happen at the time.
Oh what might have been!!!
RICK+CCFC

Return to General Chat