Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS ALL SEE WHO IS RIGHT AND PUT IT DOWN ON HERE

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

I Reckon we will get Rid Of Ridsdale by "NO LATER" THAN APRIL 15th MY OPINION.

Any other opinions ?

Re: LETS ALL SEE WHO IS RIGHT AND PUT IT DOWN ON HERE

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

if carl phones him again, sooner :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

You obviously know something Annis? Come on spill the beans! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 pm

April the 2nd :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:if carl phones him again, sooner :lol:

Its ringing :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Annis you know my feelings about next week so I dont know if he will see out the month

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis you know my feelings about next week so I dont know if he will see out the month

Lets hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When we go into administration, or when the Malaysians come on board :ayatollah:

Whichever is soonest

20th of March.

Ever the optimist me

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis you know my feelings about next week so I dont know if he will see out the month

What is next week?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Borley says that as well :oops:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I Reckon we will get Rid Of Ridsdale by "NO LATER" THAN APRIL 15th MY OPINION.

Any other opinions ?

Oh, Annis, the 16th of April is my birthday, you don't understand how happy it would make me if he went then!!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I Reckon we will get Rid Of Ridsdale by "NO LATER" THAN APRIL 15th MY OPINION.

Any other opinions ?

Oh, Annis, the 16th of April is my birthday, you don't understand how happy it would make me if he went then!!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Any other opinions ?

Lets all pray this will happen then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm

ccfclover wrote:

What is next week?

The court case with the HMRC is on the 10th

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 pm

April the 1st because Ridsdale is a Fool

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm

ackers1927 wrote:April the 1st because Ridsdale is a Fool

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 pm

What is happening next week ?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

What is happening next week ?

There is the court date with HMRC on Weds March1Oth.

I think there is a very strong probability that we could go into adminstration prior to that date.

We know now that the club used the season ticket money to pay the wages for January and February, there is nothing or very little left, so will the tax be paid ?

If the tax is paid then who is inputing the money ?

The club is asking for the 6000 to renew before March 31st, I believe, so they can pay the players at the end of March, cause if they dont pay the players then the PFA get involved and they will put us in admin.

Why would this board and owners pay the tax out of their own money and then go under as there will be nothing, based on the fact not a single season ticket has been sold since Monday, to pay the wages in March.

I pray and hope that the investment comes but I dont think it is coincidence that Borley will be in Malaysia 2 days prior to going to court.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

He'll be gone by Monday ;)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 pm

I rekon the slipery fucker will still b here next season.. :o :evil:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Give me a good birthday present. April 23rd - the day Riddler will finally piss off back to the mountains.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Any other opinions ?

Is that his 'personal' court date for WH Sports, I know thats in April? :o

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 am

He will go on March the 18th, hopefully.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 am

April 1st........I say no more

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am

April 15th is my birthday, that'd be lovely.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 am

Good to see plenty of people born in the best month of the year on this board!! :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 am

starting saturday we have 10 games in 30 days, with the current form, current squad, current financial situation, then I cant see him lasting that long, I predict a new chairmen by for the Swansea game.

If Jones was to walk then I believe there is a chance the riddler will follow as the witch hunt would grow, lets be hoest there are very few managers who would want this job at the moment and I think Jones walking would be massive it would turn the scarfers and I believe there are some key players who believe in him (and some who dont)

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:53 am

He's going nowhere - why should he ? Everyone at CCFC is happy for him to stay. If he 'goes' he will get his contract paid up, which the club won't want to do, and who is going to take his place, anyway ?

I cannot see where people are getting this idea from.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Borley says that as well :oops:

If Borley said it was a nice day I would go outside and see if it was Snowing!!!!