Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AS A KID GROWING UP

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm

What did you want to be when you left School.

Mine was the RAF, but My father needed me to go to Yorkshire when I was 16 and I continued working in Night Clubs.

Re: AS A KID GROWING UP

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm

I wanted to be old bill, passed all the exams, and the entrance fitness exam, but shit out at last mo :ayatollah:

i would be chief cuntstable now :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

i wanted to be a topless dancer in the chamond club in porth. :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I wanted to be old bill, passed all the exams, and the entrance fitness exam, but shit out at last mo :ayatollah:

i would be chief cuntstable now :lol:

You passed a fitness exam? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:i wanted to be a topless dancer in the chamond club in porth. :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 pm

I allways wanted my own Business Like my Father :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Old Bill :oops:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 pm

always wanted to be a marine! passed all the tests but devloped a condition in my leg, still working on it, still hope lol

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 pm

I wanted to be a paratrooper after doing two years with the army cadets but it never came off as a was afraid of flying :roll: so i went into the steel industry in sheffield and became a fitter!!!!! :?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Always wanted to be my own boss - got there at last

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 pm

I want to work in the motorsport industry got another 8 months left of my apprenticeship then i'm off to uni to study motorsport engineering. Other than that i would like to open my own garage restoring classic cars and building rally cars :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

i wanted to be a dog handler in the R.A.F. but my dad had other ideas and i followed him into the building trade, i know support people with learning disabilities.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

i always wanted to be a fireman or the obvious a proffesional footballer playing for cardiff city scoring a goal at the canton end running off to celebrate in front of the bob bank. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What did you want to be when you left School.

Mine was the RAF, but My father needed me to go to Yorkshire when I was 16 and I continued working in Night Clubs.

This is a question I'm asking myself now..
I want to join the army but I dont think I'm physically strong enough
I want to be a plummer but I cant find an apprenticship

its making me go nuts ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

I wanted to be a Pathologist - Quincy was my inspiration at the age of 8! lol

BUT i hated any form of science so it set me back a little in persuing my choice! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:

not the best time to join the army mate, money shortage means lack of equipment and training, get yourself a trade mate

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:

I know what your going through looking for an apprenticeship it took me about a year to get one, well worth it tho.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:i wanted to be a topless dancer in the chamond club in porth. :lol:

Surely now you got ya boob job done you can apply for a stint on a wednesday night (wont interfere with ya bingo then hun)

;)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I always wanted to work for Cardiff Council, even though i'm from Holyhead originally. Amazing how dreams come true.... Not.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm

I wanted to be a farmer got an nvq in it but I ended up being a gas engineer :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i would be chief c**tstable now :lol:

What do you mean would be? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

i always wanted to be a hit man theres time yet and i may get payed for my first job soon ! lol :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

mallo wrote:i always wanted to be a hit man theres time yet and i may get payed for my first job soon ! lol :ayatollah:

Can i hit you first? :lol: only joking mallo - im in a wierd mood tonight :?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

mallo wrote:i always wanted to be a hit man theres time yet and i may get payed for my first job soon ! lol :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your 1st job I KNOW you would do for free ;)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm

All I ever wanted to be was a footballer.Probably would have stood a chance if I hadnt discovered Bow by time I was 13.I always thought I knew best and that there was plenty of time to be scouted so why not enjoy my youth......how wrong was I.Had 3 trial matches at West Brom,Watford and Luton.The night before the West Brom one I even went out on the lash thats how much of a muppet I was.

I had my final chance at 16,there was a Cardiff and Swansea scout come to watch me and one of the other boys in the local Cup Final.Yours truely fucked that up aswell by fighting an hour into the game!!Even had the backpage headline in the Merthyr Express....'Youth Final Marred By Violence'.Live and learn as they say.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Jez wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your 1st job I KNOW you would do for free ;)

cant we all chip in ?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm

ccfclover wrote:

i would spar with you for a warm up no problem i hit the weirdness out of you and put you in a straight state of mind for free

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Jez wrote:

PR YOUR QUITE CORRECT :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm

I always wanted to go in the Special Forces, like the SAS. But that got thrown out of the window when i fell in with the wrong crowd.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

mallo wrote:
ccfclover wrote:

i would spar with you for a warm up no problem i hit the weirdness out of you and put you in a straight state of mind for free

:cat: :boxing: