Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: where is the most unusal place

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:your house on the diswasher and tumble dryer ;) :lol:
,,, god can you remwmber that baz that must of been 15 years ago , do you still have that rash. :lol:

That must have been your first organism eh Rose?

Darn my spelling isn't too good this evening, I'd be given short shrift on off CCMB, probably be beaten severly around the head with several copies of guardian and be called a rotter, such shame...........

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm sure sludge has better stories to tell...............

but i have many more

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm

croesybluebird wrote:I'm sure sludge has better stories to tell...............

but i have many more
,,,,, im sure he dose, but i like yours thay are from the heart
:lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

True life stories from a regular couple in rural south east wales

thats all

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

croesybluebird wrote:True life stories from a regular couple in rural south east wales

thats all

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Splott-light wrote:In the Lord Mayor Of Cardiffs garden when I was a horny little 17 year old, only met the girl while we were both waiting on a bus stop for the last bus to Pentwyn, as I was bashing away we both heard the last bus pass by.

The romance of it all

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm

on my bosses desk....on my drive outside my house....in the middle of the road in cornwall....on the park bench oposite ninian park. :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm

behind the goals at penydarren park!!!!so if annis buys merthyr hell be buying a lil piece of daf!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but my mate went one better and done it in the dugout at penydarren park years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

On the floor inside Llandaff Cathedral. :lol:

It's ok, I'm a catholic :oops:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

nEVER TRIED A CHURCH BEFORE - WILL PUT IT ON THE AGENDA THIS SUMMER

THANKS FOR THAT

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Oh - Catell Y coch Car park - hope we wern't being watched :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm

croesybluebird wrote:nEVER TRIED A CHURCH BEFORE - WILL PUT IT ON THE AGENDA THIS SUMMER

THANKS FOR THAT

I just remebered, just after I buckled up, I looked at the alter, felt guilty, so I did the sign of the cross before I left. :shock:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm

in a cop car, with a wpc who had came to arrest me. in the morgue of the heath with a nurse.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm

In a Mini car at Membury services on the M4, mind you I was on my own. 8-)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 pm

rob wrote:on my bosses desk....on my drive outside my house....in the middle of the road in cornwall....on the park bench oposite ninian park. :D

How does one join this witchy wita oufit then Rob?

Looks a far better bet to me than tea and scones down the lodge, I take it your boss old boss was/is female :shock:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
Splott-light wrote:In the Lord Mayor Of Cardiffs garden when I was a horny little 17 year old, only met the girl while we were both waiting on a bus stop for the last bus to Pentwyn, as I was bashing away we both heard the last bus pass by.

The romance of it all

I walked her to a phone box after so she could phone her mam to pick her up. :roll:

She only avoided a monkeyfacing because I had very few pubes. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 pm

when a rather large secretary left her job a while back, she thanked me for everything and whispered in my ear she'd tossed off on my desk and fucked her boyfriend on it...... i felt sick

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Haha some classic threads on this mb :lol: field with loads of cows :lol: and on my mates mums bed ha no not with his mum :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:57 am

The Rhooster wrote:park bench, one of them 20p toilet cubicles, dancefloor in a club,on a river bank, horse stables,prison cell need i go on :lol: :lol:

wanking doesnt count :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 am

In the stands at Merthyr Tydfil football club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:05 am

Bus Stop :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:06 am

Actually thinking about it now, I am sure I did it in the dug out aswell! :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 am

Over a car bonnet in a pub car park in Porthcawl and in a beer tent at a village fete in Surrey

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:45 am

The Rhooster wrote:park bench, one of them 20p toilet cubicles, dancefloor in a club,on a river bank, horse stables,prison cell need i go on :lol: :lol:

The prison cell one sounds very dodgy, Rhooster!!! :lol: Was it with Big Bernie from Barry?

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:09 am

milly44 wrote:

wanking doesnt count :ayatollah:

I can give you names, well first names anyway, except the nightclub dancefloor girl :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 am

Nottage Blue wrote:

The prison cell one sounds very dodgy, Rhooster!!! :lol: Was it with Big Bernie from Barry?

:lol: the prison hadnt officially been opened, I was sub contractor working on the build. She was an official down from London way for a big ceremony. Think she liked the Cardiff accent as it was over the water.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 am

The Rhooster wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

:lol: the prison hadnt officially been opened, I was sub contractor working on the build. She was an official down from London way for a big ceremony. Think she liked the Cardiff accent as it was over the water.

:lol: :lol:
Thanks for the clarification!!!!

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:The prison cell one sounds very dodgy, Rhooster!!! :lol: Was it with Big Bernie from Barry?

:lol: :lol:
Thanks for the clarification!!!!

:lol: :lol: didnt want people thinking id done a stretch

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am

I think the only stretch you've done, Rhooster, is detailed in the initiation thread :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I think the only stretch you've done, Rhooster, is detailed in the initiation thread :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: im gona get onto annis and write a book i think