Re: This is out of order -

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Disgusting but typical of narrow mindedness in this country

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm

it is a disgrace! - don't get me started on dress codes for this country lol

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

No principles or respect nowadays,this country is going to the dogs,what happened to that poor guy is sick.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

After reading that the other day I swore never to go into Walkabout again. Apparently they ban Bluebirds fans in colours in the one in Cardiff, is that true? If it is, all the more reason for a boycott.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Old-ish story.

I suspect there's more to the story than that which has been reported. All sorted now anyway.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

what the f**k!! it makes me ashamed to be british.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 pm

I hope it makes you realise not to join the army!! Get a trade mate and stay home to support the City!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Wonders never cease to amaze. :evil:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 pm

No walkabout for me now f**k em.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 am

DaveSheffield wrote:After reading that the other day I swore never to go into Walkabout again. Apparently they ban Bluebirds fans in colours in the one in Cardiff, is that true? If it is, all the more reason for a boycott.

yer you wont even get in if your wearing any type of football casual gear, somone said before they wern't allowed in with a lacoste shirt !! i wasn't allowed in with a bluebirds pin badge on my shirt , cunts the lot of them

they want all them student, low life, sandle wearing, unshaven type wankers in there

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:51 am

nerd wrote:Old-ish story.

I suspect there's more to the story than that which has been reported. All sorted now anyway.

That's what I was thinking. It's a very one sided story. No voice from the club or the police which suggests he might not have acted in the best way possible, especially to receive handcuff time and a fine.

I'm not saying what Walkabout did was acceptable, we all know they're cunts but I think it is a slightly biased article to be honest.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am

Zabier wrote:
nerd wrote:Old-ish story.

That's what I was thinking. It's a very one sided story. No voice from the club or the police which suggests he might not have acted in the best way possible, especially to receive handcuff time and a fine.

I'm not saying what Walkabout did was acceptable, we all know they're cunts but I think it is a slightly biased article to be honest.

Its all been sorted now, guy had a free night out in there with a load of mates, apology off the top brass of walkabout and the doorman were moved on!