Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 pm

When are they out

Re: 2012 2013 Fixtures

Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 pm

June 18th :ayatollah:

Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 pm

marketblue wrote:When are they out

I'm not sure but it's my mission to comment on every thread!! Who does everyone think we will get first? Would we prefer a home game or away???

I'd like Blackpool away first as we have a good chance of some weather for a weekender and we can rip the piss out of them for f*cking it up at wembley!! We get it all the time so f**k it :lol:

Wed May 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

I'm not sure but it's my mission to comment on every thread!! Who does everyone think we will get first? Would we prefer a home game or away???

I'd like Blackpool away first as we have a good chance of some weather for a weekender and we can rip the piss out of them for f*cking it up at wembley!! We get it all the time so f**k it :lol:

We had them away in the summer last season, f**k me I was too pissed to remember the game and ended up sleeping on the dodgems :old: :old:

I'd like peterboro away to start with, only the hardcore bluebirds go to that one and not a member of the younger generations or the plastic element in sight :old:

Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

We had them away in the summer last season, f**k me I was too pissed to remember the game and ended up sleeping on the dodgems :old: :old:

I'd like peterboro away to start with, only the hardcore bluebirds go to that one and not a member of the younger generations or the plastic element in sight :old:

Plastic???? How do you know if someone is a plastic? We need some criteria!!!

Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 pm

This is my way to decide whose plastic and whose not. Do not cheat, your only cheating yourself :old: :old:

To be a real bluebird you must follow this strict criteria, if you don't you can f**k off

Must have been born within a 10 mile radius of the City of Cardiff (Fairwater excluded)

Must have "gone over enemy lines" at one point

Must be OPPOSED to Malaysian occupation of our club

Must have been to NP

Must have gone to an away match on a tuesday night during the 80s and 90s

Must be over 30 years old, the younger generations do not know our history

Must OPPOSE Wayne Nash

Must not have any Jack mates, or have anything remotely positive to say about them

Must have respect for the older generations, this is what the club was built on back in my day

Must not have anything positive to say about the Jacks

Follow that strict criteria and your in the club

:old:

Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is my way to decide whose plastic and whose not. Do not cheat, your only cheating yourself :old: :old:

To be a real bluebird you must follow this strict criteria, if you don't you can f**k off

Must have been born within a 10 mile radius of the City of Cardiff (Fairwater excluded)

Must have been to NP

Must OPPOSE Wayne Nash

Must not have any Jack mates, or have anything remotely positive to say about them

Must have respect for the older generations, this is what the club was built on back in my day

I'm in the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Check, on all of them,

Apart from Wayne Nash sorted me out tkts to reading away a few yrs back so I guess I can't say I dislike him ,

Ok I'm a bit plastic :lol:

Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is my way to decide whose plastic and whose not. Do not cheat, your only cheating yourself :old: :old:

Must have been to NP

Must OPPOSE Wayne Nash

C'Mon now , you're getting mellow. Give them the real list ?