Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Week in week out tonight @ 22-35

Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 pm

It's about that lad who tweeted about Fabrice muamba ,also hunting welsh Internet trolls :ayatollah:

Re: Week in week out tonight @ 22-35

Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 pm

:shock: :shock: -- sh*t i'am out of here. zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 pm

I am a friend of the Muamba tweeter. Was a year below me in school and played in the same cricket team. He was an idiot for what he did but think it was the drink talking. He wouldn't wish harm on anyone when sober.

Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:I am a friend of the Muamba tweeter. Was a year below me in school and played in the same cricket team. He was an idiot for what he did but think it was the drink talking. He wouldn't wish harm on anyone when sober.

Poor excuse for me.

Tue May 22, 2012 8:57 pm

If they use the word troll on there I will flip

it should be confined to the internet, its embarrassing when you hear it in the real world

Tue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:I am a friend of the Muamba tweeter. Was a year below me in school and played in the same cricket team. He was an idiot for what he did but think it was the drink talking. He wouldn't wish harm on anyone when sober.

Poor excuse for me.

I agree, he was an absolute fool, but it's just not the type of guy he is, iv known him for years.

But how many stupid things have we done while pissed him, I know I'll need more than my 2 hands to count.

Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Poor excuse for me.

I agree, he was an absolute fool, but it's just not the type of guy he is, iv known him for years.

But how many stupid things have we done while pissed him, I know I'll need more than my 2 hands to count.

Back in my day we would drink to excess without doing silly things, it's the youth of today, they can't handle their drink. :old:

I am watching now, why are they trying to make us feel sorry for the obnoxious c**t :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Thanks for passing judgement on a friend that you don't even know. Go back in your cave.

Tue May 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Sounds like he is sorry for fcking up his life rather than being sorry for what he said.

At one point he said "I never thought I'd get arrested for it" like that is supposed to make it ok :twisted:

Tue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Sounds like he is sorry for fcking up his life rather than being sorry for what he said.

At one point he said "I never thought I'd get arrested for it" like that is supposed to make it ok :twisted:

How dare you Luke, how dare you pass judgments on someone you don't know, how dare you pass judgment on another posters friend, get back in your cave.

f**k me, shut up. Friend or not the mans fucked his life up because he couldn't handle his drink :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 9:50 pm

And I just don't get these "trolls", why on earth would you want to post shit about the dead :shock:

Tue May 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Sounds like he is sorry for fcking up his life rather than being sorry for what he said.

How dare you Luke, how dare you pass judgments on someone you don't know, how dare you pass judgment on another posters friend, get back in your cave.

f**k me, shut up. Friend or not the mans fucked his life up because he couldn't handle his drink :old: :old:

I was referring to you not 2blue. Regardless if he was a friend or not you no nothing about him. I agree, and as iv said, he's a fool and will pay for the rest of his life.

But don't judge a book by its cover.

Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

What do you think of Gary Glitter? Adolf Hitler? Anthony Gerrard? Robert Mugabe? Pol Pot? Harold Shipman? Leighton James?

Hopefully none of those men are or were your friends but i'm pretty sure you have judged them negatively (I hope) :old: :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm

He was an absolute idiot but I'm getting a bit uneasy with the sentences being handed out to internet postings. First that four year sentence for those two idiots on Facebook, now the 53 day sentence for racism on twitter.

Don't get me wrong all stupid acts but surely a fine would be a much more appropriate punishment?

Wed May 23, 2012 1:52 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:What do you think of Gary Glitter? Adolf Hitler? Anthony Gerrard? Robert Mugabe? Pol Pot? Harold Shipman? Leighton James?

Hopefully none of those men are or were your friends but i'm pretty sure you have judged them negatively (I hope) :old: :old: :old:

Most of the people you have stated aren't exactly Internet warriors are they?? They have been convicted for mass war crimes and pedophilia.

As for Gerrerd, he's just an idiot for missing the that pen! :)

Wed May 23, 2012 9:07 am

the boy on twitter should never have been jailed for writing what he did. there are far worse crimes going unpunished.

Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:What do you think of Gary Glitter? Adolf Hitler? Anthony Gerrard? Robert Mugabe? Pol Pot? Harold Shipman? Leighton James?

Most of the people you have stated aren't exactly Internet warriors are they?? They have been convicted for mass war crimes and pedophilia.

Are you suggesting Leighton James is a peadophile?

Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Thanks for passing judgement on a friend that you don't even know. Go back in your cave.

The drink is a poor excuse, he must be racist deep down, the drink just gave him courage to say/text his misguided beliefs.

It sickened a whole nation, he could have only done worse if he put muamba in a wheelie bin. now that would piss the nation off....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-7XFMgIH68

I love Caves.......

Wed May 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:

Are you suggesting Leighton James is a peadophile?

Leighton James is just... Leighton James.