Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Discover channel - Gold rush

Tue May 22, 2012 7:38 pm

It's a couple of episodes in the series but you'll catch up, all about a group of Americans looking for gold in alaska, great show (tonight at 9pm)

Re: Discover channel - Gold rush

Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Gavlar wrote:It's a couple of episodes in the series but you'll catch up, all about a group of Americans looking for gold in alaska, great show (tonight at 9pm)

Im already on it, series link on the plus box gav, kids in bed, stella with pipe and slippers already :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Very good ,hooked after the first series :ayatollah: Id like to smash Dakota Fred in the face all day long :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Xcasual wrote:Very good ,hooked after the first series :ayatollah: Id like to smash Dakota Fred in the face all day long :ayatollah:

Agreed, total cock

Tue May 22, 2012 9:22 pm

love the hoffmans

Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Xcasual wrote:Very good ,hooked after the first series :ayatollah: Id like to smash Dakota Fred in the face all day long :ayatollah:

i want to smash his face with an iron :evil:

Tue May 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Seen a programme a while back with a 16 year old running one of the mines. Same one??

Wed May 23, 2012 3:57 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Seen a programme a while back with a 16 year old running one of the mines. Same one??

Yeah perry, I had to laugh at the 2 fellas working for him, they wouldn't even speak to his skinny 16 year old arse....until he mentioned 10% profit share, that changed their tune!

Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 am

Gavlar wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Seen a programme a while back with a 16 year old running one of the mines. Same one??

Yeah perry, I had to laugh at the 2 fellas working for him, they wouldn't even speak to his skinny 16 year old arse....until he mentioned 10% profit share, that changed their tune!

That's the episode I seen. Tough gig for a 16 year old but could make him a fortune.

Wed May 23, 2012 7:01 am

Gavlar wrote:

Money talks it makes many change there minds over things gav to sway the others on the same side ;)

Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 am

quite like it.anyone seen whale wars ?

Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 am

Already watched the entire season 2. Great shit, on a level par with deadliest catch.

Wed May 23, 2012 9:02 am

dropebluebird wrote:quite like it.anyone seen whale wars ?

yep another good one also
auction hunters
auction kings
pawn stars
Another good watch if you put them on series link and have time to watch them in the nights :ayatollah: