Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO cider experts...

Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 am

Gavlar wrote:
RichBluebird wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Which of these is the nicest?
Magners or Bulmers

And is pear nicer than apple etc..

I've only tried bulmers original so i've got nothing to compare it to. (Don't include strongbow)

Both shit if you ask me. Stella Cidre is better if you like a weak sweet tasting cider. If not try Black Dragon or Diamond White, now were talking there proper drinks. Also Taffy Apple is good but you can't get it in too many places.

Did someone just seriously recommend Diamond white??

Note to original poster : if you take this piece of advice make sure to save time by making some holes on your clothes and laying down in a gutter prior to consumption!

HA HA nothing wrong with the old Diamond White. I had a few cans of the stuff on the way home from West Ham. I initially though shit 7.5% knockout, it's going to taste terrible having not drank it for a few years but it was fine and went down well, quite smooth in fact, but far better from a can than bottle.

Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 am

you Cant Beat White Lightning (quite Frightening)

brewed in Chernobyl :ayatollah:

Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 pm

After reading this thread last night I now find myself in the garden with 6 bottles of magners. There pint ones and they were a quid each!!!

:lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 pm

deffo a cider called pigs swil......l no words can explain it .... only trying it u will no what i mean... paint stripper is an under statement

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:After reading this thread last night I now find myself in the garden with 6 bottles of magners. There pint ones and they were a quid each!!!

:lol:

Tesco, any 3 for £22 on most crates of whatever. Got one crate each of cidre, Bulmers no.17 and San Miguel for my prom afterparty on friday. 6 pint bottles in each crate. Can't wait :D