Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bring Back national service

Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

It's one way to whip the younger generations into order. Never have I seen such a useless bunch of souls. This country is built on working hard not collecting giros and pissing it into the roulette machines :old: :old:

Re: Bring Back national service

Tue May 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Wow....again I agree with you regarding National Service. :? :? :? :? :?

Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It's one way to whip the younger generations into order. Never have I seen such a useless bunch of souls. This country is built on working hard not collecting giros and pissing it into the roulette machines :old: :old:

Not Even A Bluebird Since 19.48hrs.

I know you're a fake, so how about a bit of honesty for a change? How old are you?

Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm

No thanks! I pass on national service, I'd rather be getting my education.

Tue May 22, 2012 6:01 pm

OhhhGa wrote:No thanks! I pass on national service, I'd rather be getting my education.

I think IT means for those whom are unemployed (such as myself).

Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Wow....again I agree with you regarding National Service. :? :? :? :? :?

Your becoming one of my favorites on here, keep agreeing with the older generations, we paved the f*cking way remember :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Wow....again I agree with you regarding National Service. :? :? :? :? :?

Your becoming one of my favorites on here, keep agreeing with the older generations, we paved the f*cking way remember :old: :old:

Whatever.

No chance of any honesty from you, then?

Tue May 22, 2012 6:38 pm

God just shut up you pleb

Tue May 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Isn't it already coming into effect or something similar?

Tue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It's one way to whip the younger generations into order. Never have I seen such a useless bunch of souls. This country is built on working hard not collecting giros and pissing it into the roulette machines :old: :old:

corporal punishment would be a start :ayatollah: + :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Boooooorrrrrriiiiiiiiiiing

Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm

krabb wrote:

corporal punishment would be a start :ayatollah: + :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Not all youths of today are useless as u put it. Some hardworking people about,some just unlucky to be out of work. Same could be said about older generation claiming to be sick not to work and f**k all wrong with them.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:20 pm

mikestrinati wrote:Not all youths of today are useless as u put it. Some hardworking people about,some just unlucky to be out of work. Same could be said about older generation claiming to be sick not to work and f**k all wrong with them.

I am 70 next month, worked all my life :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:23 pm

mikestrinati wrote:Not all youths of today are useless as u put it. Some hardworking people about,some just unlucky to be out of work. Same could be said about older generation claiming to be sick not to work and f**k all wrong with them.

I am 70 next month, worked all my life :old:

Yeah..minus 55.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:28 pm

i agree with you old man.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:32 pm

murphy wrote:

i agree with you old man.

Good, I am open to the younger generations ideas but it must be passed by the older generations as we paved the way, change is good but in moderation :old:

National service will bring back respect the youth of today are lacking right now :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Boring boring fake

Surely you've got homework for tomorrow?

Tue May 22, 2012 7:42 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Boring boring fake

Boris bites again.

Bite bite bite

Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 pm

nobody is biting

We are all just bored stiff of your shit posting

Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Boring boring fake

Boris bites again.

Bite bite bite

I find you quite tedious, and you offer nothing of interest to the board. That isn't biting, it's replying to a mundane fake.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm

The only thing fake about me is my hips and my teeth. Both served me well but had to call in help eventually :old:

I'd be out shagging birds at your age, said that a few times to you. Take heed and listen, political discussion was for the boys who didn't have any social skills back in my day :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The only thing fake about me is my hips and my teeth. Both served me well but had to call in help eventually :old:

I'd be out shagging birds at your age, said that a few times to you. Take heed and listen, political discussion was for the boys who didn't have any social skills back in my day :old: :old:

I enjoy politics, and I don't think my girlfriend would be best pleased if I were out doing such things.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The only thing fake about me is my hips and my teeth. Both served me well but had to call in help eventually :old:

It is for those with intelligence though