Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IDEA TO GET GRANGE END BACK

Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

May have already been posted..not a quick fix but when the second tier is built on the ninian side, away fans go up
there out of the way and then swap canton to the grange.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IDEA TO GET GRANGE END BACK

Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

vikinblue wrote:May have already been posted..not a quick fix but when the second tier is built on the ninian side, away fans go up
there out of the way and then swap canton to the grange.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Club wont allow it. Away fans can drop stuff on Cardiff fans, ie, coins. And they bloody hurt.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I bought my season ticket in Ninian stand when stadium opened cos I knew I'd be close to away fans like I was in grange end at Ninian. If they add another tier why don't the canton just go in there?

Tue May 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Canton in the upper tier! I wouldn't be too opposed to that if they knock another £40 off my ST price! ;)

Tue May 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Imagine that. The whole of 117/118 full of singers, top and bottom tiers. If anything would be intimidating it would be that :ayatollah:

Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 pm

That useless buffoon Wayne Nash won't allow it. He is the soul reason this club isn't progressing into the Premier League :old: