Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

things i cant remember

Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 pm

i have been going down the city since a young lad with my dad at first .re 1967 ish def sinse 1967/1968 season i have sinse taken my own son and now my grandson.these are a few things i have forgotten help please.
1 the name of the cafe with all ccfc memorabilia on leckwith road ?
2 jimmy andrews assistant manager ?
3 who scored man u goal against us, what a day never seen so many mights in one day in all my life?
4 was clive charles our first coulerd player?
5 when did alcahol become available all around the ground
6 who appointed richie morgan as manager? what a idiot lol
7 we had a old guy from dinas powys went to every home game on the train cant remember his bloody name he also supported wenvoe youth football,he was a true gent even in his poor health ?
8 what season did the valley rams start running coaches ?
9 did don murray and joe dwyer play together
10 who was the last team we played at ninian park in a top flight league game,before my time i know?

Re: things i cant remember

Tue May 22, 2012 6:52 pm

crackajack wrote:i have been going down the city since a young lad with my dad at first .re 1967 ish def sinse 1967/1968 season i have sinse taken my own son and now my grandson.these are a few things i have forgotten help please.
3 who scored man u goal against us, what a day never seen so many mights in one day in all my life?
7 we had a old guy from dinas powys went to every home game on the train cant remember his bloody name he also supported wenvoe youth football,he was a true gent even in his poor health ?
10 who was the last team we played at ninian park in a top flight league game,before my time i know?

was i on here to ask the questions or answer.......i cant reme........ :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm

krabb wrote:
crackajack wrote:i have been going down the city since a young lad with my dad at first .re 1967 ish def sinse 1967/1968 season i have sinse taken my own son and now my grandson.these are a few things i have forgotten help please.

was i on here to ask the questions or answer.......i cant reme........ :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Nobody is gonna get all them but if Nedd sees it he might :lol: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 pm

I know number 3. The Man Utd player was Willie Morgan it was a Penalty :D :ayatollah: