Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Enough of work horses please

Tue May 22, 2012 12:10 pm

I am happy that the board of directors have shown faith in Malky's ability in the transfer market to give him total backing,i must admit i do not share that faith but i would be delighted to be proven wrong....i think that Malky should now repay the faith and loyalty shown to him by the vast majority of fans by brining in some quality players with a touch of flair,able to win you games in a blink of an eye,a commodity that we are not over blessed with in our present set up,so i say to Malky please please please no more work horses,a commodity we are,in my view over blessed with at the moment,i end my latest posting with words i have used quite often on here...........time will tell

Re: Enough of work horses please

Tue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

angelis49 wrote:I am happy that the board of directors have shown faith in Malky's ability in the transfer market to give him total backing,i must admit i do not share that faith but i would be delighted to be proven wrong....i think that Malky should now repay the faith and loyalty shown to him by the vast majority of fans by brining in some quality players with a touch of flair,able to win you games in a blink of an eye,a commodity that we are not over blessed with in our present set up,so i say to Malky please please please no more work horses,a commodity we are,in my view over blessed with at the moment,i end my latest posting with words i have used quite often on here...........time will tell

Absolutely.

Wed May 23, 2012 12:42 am

My dear Nedd can it be that you are actually agreeing with one of my postings,if so i have surly died and gone to Heaven

Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 am

angelis49 wrote:I am happy that the board of directors have shown faith in Malky's ability in the transfer market to give him total backing,i must admit i do not share that faith but i would be delighted to be proven wrong....i think that Malky should now repay the faith and loyalty shown to him by the vast majority of fans by brining in some quality players with a touch of flair,able to win you games in a blink of an eye,a commodity that we are not over blessed with in our present set up,so i say to Malky please please please no more work horses,a commodity we are,in my view over blessed with at the moment,i end my latest posting with words i have used quite often on here...........time will tell

We has them last season... Remember? Where did that end us? In the exact same position that wer in now. Agree that we need quality but to have quality and work like dogs is the balance we need to find.

Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 am

angelis49 wrote:My dear Nedd can it be that you are actually agreeing with one of my postings,if so i have surly died and gone to Heaven

:lol:

Wed May 23, 2012 10:41 am

angelis49 wrote:My dear Nedd, can it be that you are actually agreeing with one of my postings? If so, I have surely died and gone to Heaven

Wed May 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Spot on!

Malky did really well in short space of time to set us up to be hard to beat and compact etc.

Let's be perfectly honest though the only match winner who can do something off the cuff is Whitts.
Enough of the workhorses now Malky- Pace, Flair and Goal Power we need in abundance. :ayatollah:

P.s. Miller and Cowie not good enough- no room for sentiment in football

Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Be carefull of getting the plastic tag wanting a touch of flair!!