Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN WILL WE SEE OUR NEW KIT?

Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 am

Does anyone here know when the new kit for next season will be released?

Obviously in the past this has always been a shambles and considering all the controversy/drama surrounding the 're-branding' I thought it might be a good PR move by the club to get the kit and badge finalised. :old:

Anyone 'in the know' on this one? The suspense is killing me.

Re: WHEN WILL WE SEE OUR NEW KIT?

Tue May 22, 2012 11:13 am

Whilst I know the blue/red thing has been done to death, there is lots of stuff in todays sports pages about Joe Cole and Eden Hazard. What about the Lille kit - very smart red/blue/white combination in my view. (sorry no link - perhaps someone can oblige).

Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 am

wiltshirebluebird wrote:Whilst I know the blue/red thing has been done to death, there is lots of stuff in todays sports pages about Joe Cole and Eden Hazard. What about the Lille kit - very smart red/blue/white combination in my view. (sorry no link - perhaps someone can oblige).

agree thats a very nice kit....

Tue May 22, 2012 11:55 am

I wont believe that we're 'staying blue' until the new kit is revealed and it's blue.

Tue May 22, 2012 12:02 pm

NickPenarth wrote:I wont believe that we're 'staying blue' until the new kit is revealed and it's blue.

You probably find that the kit was designed while back, they would only change the badge again and instead of playing blue away, it will be played at home.

Tue May 22, 2012 1:25 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ons-league