Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*OFFICIAL TRANSFER RUMOUR THREAD - SUMMER 2012*

Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Yakubu spotted in Subway Canton earlier today…….ordered a 12incher with diet coke. Later spotted in the Napier drinking a pint of SA………the plot thickens.

Any other sightings or rumours??…….only proper ones please like my very genuine one above. Diolch Butties :old: :ayatollah:

Re: *OFFICIAL TRANSFER RUMOUR THREAD - SUMMER 2012*

Mon May 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Snodgrass spotted on a beach in Portugal which we all know is just South of Cardiff.

Mon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Yakubu spotted in Subway Canton earlier today…….ordered a 12incher with diet coke. Later spotted in the Napier drinking a pint of SA………the plot thickens.

Any other sightings or rumours??…….only proper ones please like my very genuine one above. Diolch Butties :old: :ayatollah:

Sigurdson was in the norweigen church down the bay also with huseklepp and hendriksen :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Yakubu spotted in Subway Canton earlier today…….ordered a 12incher with diet coke. Later spotted in the Napier drinking a pint of SA………the plot thickens.

Sigurdson was in the norweigen church down the bay also with huseklepp and hendriksen :lol: :ayatollah:

Wow……that's gonna take some beating fella!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:13 pm

My auntie's friend's nephew, who has a son who's best friend's uncle, told me that a certain Eddie Johnson was seen reading 'Annis - My Story' on a bench in Cathays Park 8-)

Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Wow……that's gonna take some beating fella!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah: also marlon king was seen entering crown courts with ched evans, earier this evening :| :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Michael owen was spotted walking the grounds of Caerphilly castle then seen in wimpy where he ate his meal and legged it without paying ,by the time he got to the train station he was injured again

Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Josh Low spotted earlier today in Bryn Meadows Golf Club near Maesycwmmer chasing an Emu around in a golf buggy. Seen later on in the Harvester in Pontypool asking if Emu was on their 'early bird' menu.

JOSH LOW IS COMING………….. :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Josh Low spotted earlier today in Bryn Meadows Golf Club near Maesycwmmer chasing an Emu around in a golf buggy. Seen later on in the Harvester in Pontypool asking if Emu was on their 'early bird' menu.

that shit one from cheltenam town :lol: BALDY BEAST

Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Josh Low spotted earlier today in Bryn Meadows Golf Club near Maesycwmmer chasing an Emu around in a golf buggy. Seen later on in the Harvester in Pontypool asking if Emu was on their 'early bird' menu.

Josh Low was very fast and tricky when last with us……….trouble is he always left the ball behind! :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Josh Low was very fast and tricky when last with us……….trouble is he always left the ball behind! :lol:

back in 2002, i think he was in the team that beat leeds... first eve city game i saw :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

I think it was the FA Cup tie against Bristol Rovers (we won 5-1 Earnie got a hat-trick) were Josh Low ripped the gasmen to bits.

Great player and I'm sure at one time he was considered for Wales due to a long lost granny.

Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

I think it was the FA Cup tie against Bristol Rovers (we won 5-1 Earnie got a hat-trick) were Josh Low ripped the gasmen to bits.

Great player and I'm sure at one time he was considered for Wales due to a long lost granny.

now hes a baldy beast who playes in leauge 2 :D :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Carl Dale is rejoining!

Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Carl Fletcher was seen watching a training game down the vale. Rumours are that he was interested in signing the Beast. The tranfser that was offered was alleged to be sixpence, a dirty magazine and a season ticket for Plymouth Argyle. Parkin's wages are believed to consist of six cornish pasties a day and as much fudge as he can eat.

This just in, Plymouth have re-entered administration due to the Beast's food requirements.

Mon May 21, 2012 10:52 pm

My gran seen Craig Bellamy in Morrinson's in neath !

He's coming back haha :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku was going to travel down here on their bus for a loan spell

Then they realised their bus is still parked in Munich

Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Jay Bothroyd spotted earlier in DFS purchasing a 'Lazyboy' chair……..rumoured to be coming back and keen to shake off his 'Lazyboy' tag……... ;)

Tue May 22, 2012 8:53 pm

I've heard Leo is coming back?

Blazing Saddles should know if it's true?

Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm

This is actually true, my mate seen Nigel winterburn in Newport today. Maybe he's signing :roll: