Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DROGBA

Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 pm

A little Dickie Bird told me he was seen down the vale earlier.... :roll: :crazy:

Re: DROGBA

Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm

What a dick he is then ;)

Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm

He was spotted at 3.30 in Magor service on route to the CCS………ordered a Whopper and diet coke and picked up a top shelf publication…….readers wives I think it was. FACT :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:He was spotted at 3.30 in Magor service on route to the CCS………ordered a Whopper and diet coke and picked up a top shelf publication…….readers wives I think it was. FACT :ayatollah:

You lying tw*t it was a regular coke.

Mon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:He was spotted at 3.30 in Magor service on route to the CCS………ordered a Whopper and diet coke and picked up a top shelf publication…….readers wives I think it was. FACT :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: ;)

Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

DROGBAAAA was also seen in OGGGMORE today... :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Yep and he had the European Cup with him :roll:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm

shit alot of sightings i seen him heading throught llanrumney via ball road ont the avenue then down newport road.. droppd into WHAT picked himself up a warm can of coke (REGULAR) then made his way down texaco filled up his car then headed to town for a spot off food in pillers (classy guy) then was seen last leaving JD with a leeds rhinos rugby league shirt :o :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:01 pm

vikinblue wrote:A little Dickie Bird told me he was seen down the vale earlier.... :roll: :crazy:

:lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I saw him knock on Leo Fortune West's door three times.

He then stood around impatiently for a few moments before knocking again. While he waited for an answer he drank from his diet pepsi (yes that's right it was a pepsi not a coke!) and began to look in his bag. Eventually Leo did answer the door wearing a rather fetching red dressing gown with a set of satin pyjamas underneath it. On his feet were a pair of lovely pink slippers.

Drogba then bowed down before the feet of Leo and gave him a large object wrapped in thomas the tank engine wrapping paper. Upon receiving the object Leo gleefully ripped it open revealing a Happy Meal toy of Dora the explorer.

Leo then invited Drogba in to play Mario Kart on his N64

I am informed that Leo played as Yoshi and that Drogba played as princess Peach.

Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rture.html

Tue May 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: ;)

He is lying more than that Magor services does not have a burger king any more so was not a whooper either

Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 pm

I saw him in the Bridgend Job Centre yesterday. :o