Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WHAT NEXT ? "

Mon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Hopefully a few new signings, the longer we hang around the more chance our potential targets have got of being snapped up by someone else. Come on let's get some in asap :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 pm

The return of Bellamy ;) :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

I like these cryptic threads......there is obviously some good news about to be announced :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Could it be:

1. War chest for Malky

2. All debts cleared

3. Start date given for stadium expansion

4. Start date given for new training facilities

5. All of the above

6. Something else

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:Since the season ended many things have happened at CCFC.

First we had the termination of the Blues from the stadium ( not been discussed as much as expected due to the rebranding issue )

There is also work due to take place in the Premier seating lounge, a overhaul and upgrade to the lounge area. It may surprise some as the stadium is still relatively new but the club are not standing still.

I wonder what is next in line ?

The surrender of CCFC fans & club as we know and love and born the new franchise club...........?

Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 am

First we had the termination of the Blues from the stadium ( not been discussed as much as expected due to the rebranding issue )

There is also work due to take place in the Premier seating lounge, a overhaul and upgrade to the lounge area. It may surprise some as the stadium is still relatively new but the club are not standing still.

I like to have a new main TV screen in the Stadium to replace the so called 'Giant' TV screen we have now , which is beyond useless(like the replays) . Also it be nice to replace that God awful Plastic shit (or what ever you called it) with glass for the outside of the Stadium, because its really makes the Stadium look dirt cheap

Tue May 22, 2012 8:06 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Yakubu is coming ;)

The one from Newport County I expect! :D

Tue May 22, 2012 10:37 am

smilebit wrote:
I like to have a new main TV screen in the Stadium to replace the so called 'Giant' TV screen we have now , which is beyond useless(like the replays) . Also it be nice to replace that God awful Plastic shit (or what ever you called it) with glass for the outside of the Stadium, because its really makes the Stadium look dirt cheap

Well if the Blue is coming down then there is a great oppotunity to bung up some nice new red glass :D

Tue May 22, 2012 10:38 am

carlccfc wrote:There is also work due to take place in the Premier seating lounge, a overhaul and upgrade to the lounge area. It may surprise some as the stadium is still relatively new but the club are not standing still.

I suppose the red seats have to be installed some where first ;)

Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Some quality signings hopefully. :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 pm

" SOME MORE GOOD NEWS FROM CARDIFF CITY "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81388 :ayatollah:

Langston - PLEASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: