Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHAT NEXT ? "

Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Since the season ended many things have happened at CCFC.

First we had the termination of the Blues from the stadium ( not been discussed as much as expected due to the rebranding issue )

There is also work due to take place in the Premier seating lounge, a overhaul and upgrade to the lounge area. It may surprise some as the stadium is still relatively new but the club are not standing still.

" SOME MORE GOOD NEWS FROM CARDIFF CITY "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81388 :ayatollah:

I wonder what is next in line ?

Re: WHAT NEXT ?

Mon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:Since the season ended many things have happened at CCFC.

First we had the termination of the Blues from the stadium ( not been discussed as much as expected due to the rebranding issue )

There is also work due to take place in the Premier seating lounge, a overhaul and upgrade to the lounge area. It may surprise some as the stadium is still relatively new but the club are not standing still.

New seats ;)

Mon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Some new signings hopefully!

Mon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Next should be the swapping of the Canton and the Grange End :D

Mon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Tease, that means something's on it's way........ :?:

Re: " WHAT NEXT ? "

Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm

I thought pmg had the money from the premier lounge?

Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

mugsy wrote:Some new signings hopefully!

^this^ the most important thing!!

Mon May 21, 2012 8:32 pm

some new players? those norwegians or whatever?

Carl,

Whatever this 'new thing' may be, do you have an idea of when we are likely to hear anything about it?

2blue2handle wrote:

Luke, they did but Allan Whitley said some kind of deal has been done with VT/TG and them, but never said what exactly.

Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

2 pacey and skillful wingers and a target man striker or some sort thats good at this level. :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Luke, they did but Allan Whitley said some kind of deal has been done with VT/TG and them, but never said what exactly.

Interesting news :ayatollah:

JAY BOTHROYD!

I think they need to be translucent and speak to the fans on the changes, I think it's been far too long sine the red/blue debate.

Some fans are getting impatient.

Mon May 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Yakubu is coming ;)

Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 pm

I dont need specifics but i just need to know if things are moving with transfers and where we stand with the malaysians! Any idea of an when there will be an update carl?

Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Yakubu is coming ;)

No Leo? :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

I think they need to be translucent and speak to the fans on the changes, I think it's been far too long sine the red/blue debate.

Most fans are no more impatient than any other pre seasons. I dont think the club needs to tell/ask us everytime they do something

Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Most fans are no more impatient than any other pre seasons. I dont think the club needs to tell/ask us everytime they do something

I understand I really do, but i just think something needs to be said

Mon May 21, 2012 8:48 pm

CantonJack wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Yakubu is coming ;)

No Leo? :ayatollah:

He's already here ;) :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:51 pm

The Three little bird record is broken...... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry kids, records are what we had before MP3's

Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Red seats? :o

Wiggy :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

It has got to be money related and seeing as a deal has been struck with PMG (of sorts see Annis above) then Langston will follow soon as will a Stadium Naming, my guess either "the Berjaya Bowl" or "Cosway Cardiff City Stadium"

Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Malky says he is happy with the backing they have promised him for next season, so we shall await our new players, some very soon. :D

Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Malky says he is happy with the backing they have promised him for next season, so we shall await our new players, some very soon. :D

You tease now im going o be refreshing this site every 10 seconds for the next week!!! :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Malky says he is happy with the backing they have promised him for next season, so we shall await our new players, some very soon. :D

You tease now im going o be refreshing this site every 10 seconds for the next week!!! :lol:

TBH that was probably the plan....

Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:

TBH that was probably the plan....

Advertising revenue is probably going up....

Mon May 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Malky to West Brom :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Malky to West Brom :old:

Can't see MM holidaying in Birmingham..

Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Malky to West Brom :old:

Nah, haven't you heard? Brenda is going there :lol: