Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who do you really hate?

Tue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:The British Goverment and anyone at all who knocks the Welsh people and our language. :twisted: you cant even start to believe how much I hate them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you are a clown fair play.. the Welsh language should be abolished with immediate effect. :evil:

Maybe but Im Welsh and that makes up for it, I guess you feel sick as your not Welsh :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Aramore wrote:I hate people who berate people for not speaking welsh. Especially when they can't speak the bloody langauage themselves.

Yes I do agree that if people dont want to speak Welsh ok. But I hate people who slag off the language just cos they cant speak it, it just makes them look like lemons dont you think. :D and I dont berate people who cant speak it as many times its not there fault . I have never slag them off for that, only the people who put it down . :D

Tue May 22, 2012 3:02 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:The British Goverment and anyone at all who knocks the Welsh people and our language. :twisted: you cant even start to believe how much I hate them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I hate people who they are more Welsh because they can speak a language that no one gives a f**k about :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 3:36 pm

i hate people who claim to be welsh through and through and can't and won't learn the language.

Tue May 22, 2012 3:41 pm

I hate people who are so insecure about there nationality that they feel they must be Independent to be truly Welsh :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I hate people who are so insecure about there nationality that they feel they must be Independent to be truly Welsh :old:

I hate people who pretend to be something they aren't - and Bristol City, of course.

Tue May 22, 2012 4:22 pm

People who post pictures of their f*cking dog on Facebook

Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

CraigMc wrote:People who post pictures of their f*cking dog on Facebook

People who post pictures of them f*cking their dog on Facebook.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Aramore wrote:
CraigMc wrote:People who post pictures of their f*cking dog on Facebook

People who post pictures of them f*cking their dog on Facebook.

Yeah cos thats worse... :roll:

:lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah well have this then :lol: :lol:
New one 007.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Dont hurt me Annis haha :angel:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm

CraigMc wrote:Dont hurt me Annis haha :angel:

Slept like a baby he did :lol: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Fair do's that dog would take some shaggin'

Tue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:

you are a clown fair play.. the Welsh language should be abolished with immediate effect. :evil:

Maybe but Im Welsh and that makes up for it, I guess you feel sick as your not Welsh :lol:

welsh 100%, but dont feel i need to speak welsh to be more welsh

Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Sure
CraigMc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You could have a go :o :o :shock: :shock: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sure
CraigMc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You could have a go :o :o :shock: :shock: :lol:

No chance, out of my league

Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Plastic top four fans. Not so much Cardiff fans 90% are tidy and it's all good banter. We have more in common as clubs and fans than some think.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:39 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:

you ^

Tue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

In MY opinion. It's purely down to the generation of supporter.

For instance, the "older" generation would see Newport, Chavski or the Wurzels as the team they hate the most, but fans in my generation (or there abouts) would see the Jacks as the team they hate the most. I hate all 4 of those teams but the Jacks the most.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 pm

All of thoses that say you HATE Jacks - what would/do you do when you meet any in every day life? I mean, hate is a very strong word! Personally when i meet CArdiff fans (I work a lot in Cardiff) i always ask how the team is doing, it doesn't bother me they support a rival team. I always remind them we are PRemier League though. ;)

Just wondering, it's all good and well standing behind bunch of coppers acting as if you want to kill the Jacks on the otherside, but it must be different in every day life.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

shizzle wrote:All of thoses that say you HATE Jacks - what would/do you do when you meet any in every day life? I mean, hate is a very strong word! Personally when i meet CArdiff fans (I work a lot in Cardiff) i always ask how the team is doing, it doesn't bother me they support a rival team. I always remind them we are PRemier League though. ;) Just wondering, it's all good and well standing behind bunch of coppers acting as if you want to kill the Jacks on the otherside, but it must be different in every day life.

Fine, let me re-phrase what I said. I hate the Club not the fans. Got nothing against the fans, I've worked with jacks and some of my mates are jacks.