Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who do you really hate?

Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

leeds cant stand them

Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Wales No1 wrote:us or Bristol City or Leeds Utd or Newport County or Millwall or Chelsea?

David cameron

Mon May 21, 2012 7:01 pm

dont hate no one mate thats a very strong word :ayatollah: :evil: :)

Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Because as Mick would say, You are Cunts always have been cunts always will be cunts, so c**t understand why we dont like cunts :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Wales No1 wrote:us or Bristol City or Leeds Utd or Newport County or Millwall or Chelsea?

Who do u hate?

Mon May 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Armchair gloryhuntting fans who have nothing in common with or have ever been to watch the team they supposedly support!! They buy a man united shirt and sit in front of sky tv and they honestly believe that makes them true fans of said club lol give me swansea, millwall, bristol fans over pathetic glory armchair fans anyday.

Mon May 21, 2012 7:14 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Who do u hate? Cunts mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry didnt read the question properly. What a c**t :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:dont hate no one mate thats a very strong word :ayatollah: :evil: :)

Strong word :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask Nukes, that ain't a strong word. :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:dont hate no one mate thats a very strong word :ayatollah: :evil: :)

Nah that aint a strong word Chief !! c**t is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Nah that aint a strong word Chief !! c**t is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You like that word today :lol: :lol:
You had a bad day at the Nuclear plant mate??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

you already know the answer. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: CCFC

Mon May 21, 2012 8:08 pm

I hate paedo', petty criminals, smackheads and those who knock women around.

I dislike Swansea fans (Waddle etc) who have only supported swansea town since they moved into liberty and try to come onto their rivals websites acting the big one.

I cannot stand the 'fan' who follows whoever is top of the Premier League (Blackburn late 80s/early 90s, Newcastle early 90s, Man u, Liverpool, Man Citeh since last year etc)

In football I dislike virtually any team that plays in white-Swansea, Leeds, Fulham, Luton, Preston and England.

Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Hate the person who posted this topic! ;) :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

England.

Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 pm

You

Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

myself :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Hate is a strong word.

Here's a question for you; why are you jealous of Cardiff?

Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Hate is a strong word.

Who u speaking to john??…..he feked off to bed ages ago, he has school in morning! :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Hate is a strong word.

Who u speaking to john??…..he feked off to bed ages ago, he has school in morning! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I hate paedo', petty criminals, smackheads and those who knock women around.

I dislike Swansea fans (Waddle etc) who have only supported swansea town since they moved into liberty and try to come onto their rivals websites acting the big one.

I cannot stand the 'fan' who follows whoever is top of the Premier League (Blackburn late 80s/early 90s, Newcastle early 90s, Man u, Liverpool, Man Citeh since last year etc)

In football I dislike virtually any team that plays in white-Swansea, Leeds, Fulham, Luton, Preston and England.

why bring me into this now precious , i've been going to swans since 1978 fella as i've tried to tell you a few times , but it's just not getting through is it :roll:

are we going to have the usual to and fro now before you say you can't be bothered talking to me any more and log out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

f*cking detest swansea! dislike bristol and thats it, don't mind leeds, pointless thinking about newport these days and i don't mind millwall and chelsea.

Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Hate is a very strong word and emotion and one i reserve exclusively for Maggie Thatcher :twisted: but I have an healthy dislike of the Jacks :D

Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

blueheaven wrote:Hate is a very strong word and emotion and one i reserve exclusively for Maggie Thatcher :twisted: but I have an healthy dislike of the Jacks :D

Union Jacks? ;)

Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Plastics and the Younger generations :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Plastics and the Younger generations :old: :old:

YOU :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 1:03 pm

1-jacks and Bristol City
2-everything to do with wales bar Cardiff city wales football and all the welsh bands (born and bred in the vale)
3-Irish people
4-bnp/edl any other extremists
5-people using there phone when driving
6-adults wearing Holister or fat face or superdry to footy.

thats it apart from that Live and let live. :D

Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

The British Goverment and anyone at all who knocks the Welsh people and our language. :twisted: you cant even start to believe how much I hate them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Bullshiting love u long time thai slags...

Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:The British Goverment and anyone at all who knocks the Welsh people and our language. :twisted: you cant even start to believe how much I hate them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you are a clown fair play.. the Welsh language should be abolished with immediate effect. :evil:

Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 pm

I hate people who berate people for not speaking welsh. Especially when they can't speak the bloody langauage themselves.