Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Cardiff look up to the Galaxy for style of soccer?

Mon May 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Cardiff fans. LA Galaxy fan here again. Watching Los Angeles Galaxy this year has been a pleasure. The passing soccer has given the Galaxy plaudits from all fans and pundits around the Globe. We've been compared to Barcelona, Arsenal and Swansea City. Should Cardiff implement the passing game like the Galaxy instead of the Stoke tactics of long ball soccer? Yes?

Re: Should Cardiff look up to the Galaxy for style of soccer?

Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 pm

f**k up you are boring me now american mls is shit

Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Ban inc i think, although the names there making up are worth 1point much better attempt from the jacks.

Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

GalaxySoccer wrote:Hi Cardiff fans. LA Galaxy fan here again. Watching Los Angeles Galaxy this year has been a pleasure. The passing soccer has given the Galaxy plaudits from all fans and pundits around the Globe. We've been compared to Barcelona, Arsenal and Swansea City. Should Cardiff implement the passing game like the Galaxy instead of the Stoke tactics of long ball soccer? Yes?

anything better to do than make up stuff? seriously, the sun is out get outside and live your life !

Mon May 21, 2012 6:23 pm

GalaxySoccer wrote:Hi Cardiff fans. LA Galaxy fan here again. Watching Los Angeles Galaxy this year has been a pleasure. The passing soccer has given the Galaxy plaudits from all fans and pundits around the Globe. We've been compared to Barcelona, Arsenal and Swansea City. Should Cardiff implement the passing game like the Galaxy instead of the Stoke tactics of long ball soccer? Yes?

totally agree with you. :ayatollah: :lol: now go back to planet swamp.you are deluded.

Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm

u really are a dopey fuckwit :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Either a Jack or Nedd Glas taking the piss :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

go and make love to a beautiful woman, sad sod. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC jack pissflap--- :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:01 pm

c**t

Mon May 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Just a teapot girl, livin' in a monkey socks world, she took the jelly foot goin' anywhere. Just a foamy gnome, livin' in a sunglasses world, He took a Red Ones train goin' anywhere..

Mon May 21, 2012 10:32 pm

I have seen these yanks fighting on green street! Better watch what you say to them :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Pahaha

Tue May 22, 2012 12:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , do la galaxy no of the chuckle brothers.?

Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 am

la galaxy is a place . where you retire at the end of your career. over here we call it a old peoples home. in the us of A you call it soccer :lol: :lol: f**k off jack :ayatollah:

Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 am

How sad and obsessed can Swansea fans get? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 12:22 pm

how shit this persons life must be :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Why should we (Cardiff City ) look at Galaxy for style football, we only have to look down the road about 15 to 20 mils and see the way Swansea plays . All credit to them, I hope they get even better next season and I hope we can join them.

Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Why should we (Cardiff City ) look at Galaxy for style football, we only have to look down the road about 15 to 20 mils and see the way Swansea plays . All credit to them, I hope they get even better next season and I hope we can join them.

f**k off Jack :evil:

Tue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

As if anyone in the US has heard of Swansea City. Go away you jack c**t!

Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Why should we (Cardiff City ) look at Galaxy for style football, we only have to look down the road about 15 to 20 mils and see the way Swansea plays . All credit to them, I hope they get even better next season and I hope we can join them.

You go Fk off, Im no jack like you who loves the jack flag :twisted:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 pm

I have an idea, may be hard but worth a try. IGNORE THEM.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Cripple fight

Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm

The Lad wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Cripple fight

:lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

No I love the BRITISH flag, now f**k of Jack you six fingered c**t.

f**k me I wish you were around in the 90s to see the genocide of 800,000 tutsis in Rwanda, or the mass murder of Muslims in eastern Europe. THAT is real suppression, so keep up this useless crusade a government that has given us our own parliament yet England does not have one, you are an ungrateful selfish b*stard now fook off :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 6:01 pm

GalaxySoccer wrote:Hi Cardiff fans. Jack here again. Watching Los Angeles Galaxy this year has been a pleasure. The passing soccer has given the Galaxy plaudits from all fans and pundits around the Globe. We've been compared to Barcelona, Arsenal and Swansea City. Should Cardiff implement the passing game like the Galaxy instead of the Stoke tactics of long ball soccer? Yes?

Hello, Jacky Boy.

:wave: