Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This countries gone to the dogs..

Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I am a live long labor voter but f**k me I will not vote from them while that odious little shit is in charge, he is not a PM material :old:

Oh no, has swansealad69 taken over this username?

I am old I have an excuse now get a job scrounger :old:

Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I am a live long labor voter but f**k me I will not vote from them while that odious little shit is in charge, he is not a PM material :old:

14 isn't particularly old now, is it?

Fri May 25, 2012 2:43 pm

OBSESSED.

Now f**k off you posh tw*t :old:

Fri May 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:OBSESSED.

Throwing your toys out of the pram again? Awww.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello Mr 1948 , nice to see you in a good mood for a change.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:13 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

My names David Davies, but people call me Dai :old:

Fri May 25, 2012 3:14 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

No no, people TELL you to Die. It's very different.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:17 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

Ok Mr Davies. I'm just glad this weather has made you a happy bunny.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

No no, people TELL you to Die. It's very different.

That made me laugh !!

Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

It's too f*cking hot to do anything and that f*cking Ice cream vans doing my head in :old:

Fri May 25, 2012 3:19 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

It's too f*cking hot to do anything and that f*cking Ice cream vans doing my head in :old:

It's a pleasure to chat with you in such a jovial mood Mr Davies.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

Not Gwyn, then?

Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

This was developing into an interesting debate particularly the views of the "youngsters". BB who I "internet" know and Ohhgaa who I don't v us oldies who've been there, seen it, done, got the hat (baseball cap from the reds!!!).

Then the usual internet trolls get involved with the left wing driven nonsense, do these people get paid for such activity?

It is very sad that people cannot debate political issues without having the little gang of left wing freaks becoming involved and this in no way is a slight against the vast majority of folk of that persuasion who can generally engage in reasonable debate.

For what it's worth Cameron and Milliband are cut from the same cloth, you could swop one for the other and not notice any concernable difference.

Would be interesting to hear BB and Ohhgaa's thoughts on the current make up of the Danish government where "youth" has been given a chance, several major Ministerial positions are occupied by people under thirty years old. The prime minister Helle something or other is married to Neil Kinnock's son. Jobs' for the boys perhaps!!

Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:This was developing into an interesting debate particularly the views of the "youngsters". BB who I "internet" know and Ohhgaa who I don't v us oldies who've been there, seen it, done, got the hat (baseball cap from the reds!!!).

Then the usual internet trolls get involved with the left wing driven nonsense, do these people get paid for such activity?

It is very sad that people cannot debate political issues without having the little gang of left wing freaks becoming involved and this in no way is a slight against the vast majority of folk of that persuasion who can generally engage in reasonable debate.

For what it's worth Cameron and Milliband are cut from the same cloth, you could swop one for the other and not notice any concernable difference.

Would be interesting to hear BB and Ohhgaa's thoughts on the current make up of the Danish government where "youth" has been given a chance, several major Ministerial positions are occupied by people under thirty years old. The prime minister Helle something or other is married to Neil Kinnock's son. Jobs' for the boys perhaps!!

Would that be Lord Kinnock you're referring to? Are you suggesting he's a member of the establishment? Surely not?!!

:lol:

Fri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:This was developing into an interesting debate particularly the views of the "youngsters". BB who I "internet" know and Ohhgaa who I don't v us oldies who've been there, seen it, done, got the hat (baseball cap from the reds!!!).

Exactly, Cameron and Milliband are both Oxford graduates with minimal experience of the so-called 'real-world'. Hence, I would like to see an emerging political party that can rival the 'big-two'. (Liberal Democrat's raised tuition fees to £9000 per year which for a prospective student renders them a no-go. UKIP are hell-bent on one policy and their views on everything else besides EU membership are comical).

Interesting, I'll take a job in the Cabinet if there's one going. (Culture Secretary perhaps?)

Sat May 26, 2012 1:20 pm

It is still beyond me how Jeremy Hunt is still in a job :old:

Sat May 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It is still beyond me how Jeremy Hunt is still in a job :old:

Lots of stains on lots of characters just recently.

Sun May 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It is still beyond me how Jeremy Hunt is still in a job :old:

I smell a Jack :old:

Sun May 27, 2012 3:07 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Exactly, Cameron and Milliband are both Oxford graduates with minimal experience of the so-called 'real-world'. Hence, I would like to see an emerging political party that can rival the 'big-two'. (Liberal Democrat's raised tuition fees to £9000 per year which for a prospective student renders them a no-go. UKIP are hell-bent on one policy and their views on everything else besides EU membership are comical).

Interesting, I'll take a job in the Cabinet if there's one going. (Culture Secretary perhaps?)

Why dont you vote plaid then? suits you really all for everyone speaking the welsh language hell we can got independent then I'd bet you love that. And wehn you were saying there needs to be a new party, there is no point if a new party was formed it would get no where near the goverment.

Sun May 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Rumbled

Sun May 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Youngster out of work, pedophiles on the lose, crime on the up, the, lack of respect from the younger generations, racism, people voting BNP, the streets swarming with immigrants, inflation out of control, Fairwater still without basic ammenities, heating bills rising, pensions slashed, NHS privisation, Jacks in the premier league, the f*cking weather, foreign occupation of my club since 1948, an endless war, the moving out of the poor from central london, landlords taking the piss, wales winning the egg chasing all the time, minimum pricing on alcohol, a toff in charge of the country, Canton Magic banned, rising house prices, not enough care for the elderly even the fact that Adam Brown got voted out doesn't make up for that. :old:

Iv'e had enough, i'm moving to Spain far too many foreigners here :old:

Bye :knob:

Sun May 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Tbf though 1948 is quite a decent troll given that he has racked up 100 replies.

Sun May 27, 2012 3:58 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Youngster out of work, pedophiles on the lose, crime on the up, the, lack of respect from the younger generations, racism, people voting BNP, the streets swarming with immigrants, inflation out of control, Fairwater still without basic ammenities, heating bills rising, pensions slashed, NHS privisation, Jacks in the premier league, the f*cking weather, foreign occupation of my club since 1948, an endless war, the moving out of the poor from central london, landlords taking the piss, wales winning the egg chasing all the time, minimum pricing on alcohol, a toff in charge of the country, Canton Magic banned, rising house prices, not enough care for the elderly even the fact that Adam Brown got voted out doesn't make up for that. :old:

I'm staying now. The banking system in Spain has blown my mind :old:

Sun May 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Get your facts right, fuckhead.

Sun May 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Do you? Is that a new sex craze?

Sun May 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Do you? Is that a new sex craze?

:old:

Sun May 27, 2012 4:23 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

I'm staying now. The banking system in Spain has blown my mind :old:

Go to Greece instead then :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Why dont you vote plaid then? suits you really all for everyone speaking the welsh language hell we can got independent then I'd bet you love that. And wehn you were saying there needs to be a new party, there is no point if a new party was formed it would get no where near the goverment.

Please, don't tell me what does/does not suit me.

I support Plaid as they, in the main, are more in touch with the Welsh than any London-based party regarding most issues. However I would be reluctant to vote for them in a general election, as I do not support Welsh independence (besides the usual delegated powers that is). What makes you think I do? Wanting the Welsh language to be enouraged and promoted does not automatically render me a nationalist. Please refrain from such stereotypes.

So why support any other party besides the big three? UKIP? Plaid? Green Party? BNP? Surely there is no point in these parties even existing as, according to you, they won't get anywhere near the government. A ridiculous thesis. A new, representative, party is most certainly needed in my opinion.

Sun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Please, don't tell me what does/does not suit me.

I support Plaid as they, in the main, are more in touch with the Welsh than any London-based party regarding most issues. However I would be reluctant to vote for them in a general election, as I do not support Welsh independence (besides the usual delegated powers that is). What makes you think I do? Wanting the Welsh language to be enouraged and promoted does not automatically render me a nationalist. Please refrain from such stereotypes.

So why support any other party besides the big three? UKIP? Plaid? Green Party? BNP? Surely there is no point in these parties even existing as, according to you, they won't get anywhere near the government. A ridiculous thesis. A new, representative, party is most certainly needed in my opinion.

I wasnt telling you what to do it was more in jest dont worry. As for voting plaid if your saying they are more in touch you can still vote for the other parties in the local elections who are people that not based in london.

As for the other parties I understand voting for them to get seats in parliment but they will never become the majority hence never get in power same as a new party created. And you say representive they will just be representing your points not everyone

Sun May 27, 2012 5:15 pm

I wasnt telling you what to do it was more in jest dont worry. As for voting plaid if your saying they are more in touch you can still vote for the other parties in the local elections who are people that not based in london.

As for the other parties I understand voting for them to get seats in parliment but they will never become the majority hence never get in power same as a new party created. And you say representive they will just be representing your points not everyone

Hence why I voted Labour in the recent local elections, as that candidate ia the only one who actually lives in my area and is seen about. As well as having the best credentials in my opinion.

Exactly. Voting for them to get seats in parliament means more voices arguing your views. What's wrong with that? You do not need to be in power to have a voice. As long as it's represented in the Commons then there's a chance it will be heard. How so? I'm calling for a party that is representative of the majority as I don't feel any current parties are.