Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This countries gone to the dogs..

Mon May 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Youngster out of work, pedophiles on the lose, crime on the up, the, lack of respect from the younger generations, racism, people voting BNP, the streets swarming with immigrants, inflation out of control, Fairwater still without basic ammenities, heating bills rising, pensions slashed, NHS privisation, Jacks in the premier league, the f*cking weather, foreign occupation of my club since 1948, an endless war, the moving out of the poor from central london, landlords taking the piss, wales winning the egg chasing all the time, minimum pricing on alcohol, a toff in charge of the country, Canton Magic banned, rising house prices, not enough care for the elderly even the fact that Adam Brown got voted out doesn't make up for that. :old:

Iv'e had enough, i'm moving to Spain far too many foreigners here :old:

Re: This countries gone to the dogs..

Mon May 21, 2012 5:32 pm

:wave:

Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

:old: :old: :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Youngster out of work, pedophiles on the lose, crime on the up, the, lack of respect from the younger generations, racism, people voting BNP, the streets swarming with immigrants, inflation out of control, Fairwater still without basic ammenities, heating bills rising, pensions slashed, NHS privisation, Jacks in the premier league, the f*cking weather, foreign occupation of my club since 1948, an endless war, the moving out of the poor from central london, landlords taking the piss, wales winning the egg chasing all the time, minimum pricing on alcohol, a toff in charge of the country, Canton Magic banned, rising house prices, not enough care for the elderly even the fact that Adam Brown got voted out doesn't make up for that. :old:

Miserable old bastards spouting shite on a ccfc forum

Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Youngster out of work, pedophiles on the lose, crime on the up, the, lack of respect from the younger generations, racism, people voting BNP, the streets swarming with immigrants, inflation out of control, Fairwater still without basic ammenities, heating bills rising, pensions slashed, NHS privisation, Jacks in the premier league, the f*cking weather, foreign occupation of my club since 1948, an endless war, the moving out of the poor from central london, landlords taking the piss, wales winning the egg chasing all the time, minimum pricing on alcohol, a toff in charge of the country, Canton Magic banned, rising house prices, not enough care for the elderly even the fact that Adam Brown got voted out doesn't make up for that. :old:

Is it polo? :lol: :lol: happy sod in he

Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

He has got a sexy smile Jules.

Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

How do u know that :o :o :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

His display photo!
How do u know that :o :o :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Miserable? You'd be f*cking miserable at my age :old:

All those things should concern you as well :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Glad u said that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shame he's leaving to move abroad, I'll really miss him :D

Mon May 21, 2012 7:00 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Glad u said that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am moving abroad... Luton :old:

I have always wanted to go to the Stockwork discovery centre :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Miserable? You'd be f*cking miserable at my age :old:

All those things should concern you as well :old:

No they don't, enjoy the sun :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:01 pm

You should no better than to line the pockets of Murdock.

You used to be one of my favourites Jules :old: :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Bye Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:You should no better than to line the pockets of Murdock.

You used to be one of my favourites Jules :old: :old:

I can't change a single thing in that list of yours bud.
It's life I guess.

Thanks for the compliment :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Glad u said that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am moving abroad... Luton :old:

I have always wanted to go to the Stockwork discovery centre :old:

Stockwood Park, :D :D , i believe the centre is still there.
safest place in the UK Luton is :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm

loads of foreigners in spain they all spanish mate.

Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm

You forgot to mention a lack of even basic literacy skills.

But you did give a few examples in your post :D :D

Mon May 21, 2012 8:24 pm

since62 wrote:

You forgot to mention a lack of even basic literacy skills.

But you did give a few examples in your post :D :D

I am old, I have an excuse :old:

The youth of today do not listen in school, they are too busy pretending to have fights with eachother :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lties.html

This Country :roll:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Terrible terrible user

Awful boring troll or a thick misguided old bitter bellend. Take your pick

Mon May 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Terrible terrible lad.

Id be out shagging birds at your not abusing old men now f**k off :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 pm

lmao

Tue May 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Terrible terrible lad.

Id be out shagging birds at your not abusing old men now f**k off :old:

mate evryone who has a braincell knows your a joke user :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

The youth of today do not listen in school, they are too busy pretending to have fights with eachother :old:

Although everybody is aware that you are a boring fake, let's pretend you're not for a second.

How do you know anything about the youth of today? I am a part of the aforementioned youth, and can assure you that the majority "listen in school".

Stop being a c**t and then feel free to complain about respect.

Tue May 22, 2012 12:29 pm

And I bet you still keep voting for a british goverment to run our country. :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Reading this makes me feel terrible

Tue May 22, 2012 1:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

And I bet you still keep voting for a british goverment to run our country. :lol:

change the record mate, f**k plaid cymru. this country could not run itself end of and as for speaking Welsh, what a waste of space and money :evil:

Tue May 22, 2012 3:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

And voting for Plaid Cymru will change these things right?

If Plaid Cymru get in all the people with degrees will f**k off across the border, the students of Cardiff Uni who come here from England will f**k off too.

Brain Drain. :old: :old:

Tue May 22, 2012 3:01 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

change the record mate, f**k plaid cymru. this country could not run itself end of and as for speaking Welsh, what a waste of space and money :evil:

It was funny until someone decided to bash the Welsh language. You avatar says Cardiff born and bred but your attitude says English C'nt.