Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHESTERFIELD NOT HAPPY WITH MY SECTION IN AA BOOK

Mon May 21, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm sure Annis will give details, but my section regarding the V.C. (victory in Chesterfield. ;) ) is different to how they see it. Mind you all the Police reports back up the truth as was written, but the Chesterfielld massive, are disputing things.

They are scraping a bit and saying it was Cardiff's, top mob so they done well, when in truth it was just a typical valley Rams bus, just a pity for them, most of the boys on board could give more than a bit back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: CHESTERFIELD NOT HAPPY WITH MY SECTION IN AA BOOK

Mon May 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Tony Allston (chesterfield)

To annis just read your book real soul crew ,cheers for signing it was a nice touch ! Just a few points I want to raise about what gwyn wrote about in his chapter about chesterfield ! 1 I was dissapointed when he said our mob attacked women and children ,in 25 years following that club I've never witnessed any thing like that ,were lads and we know the rules! 2 its account on numbers differs to mine he quoates 150 of us against 30 cardiff ,I know it was night time and it might have looked more ,I can say we did out number you but not by as many as he wrote about but if that what he wants to believe so be it ,and 3rd ly my biggest gripe that annoyed me was when he said we was a united yorkshire firm ,what a load of rubbish we've got rivalry with most yorkshire clubs it would be like swansea fighting your corner ,and I can't see that happening !leeds did arrive by train early morning about 100 of em but old bill fucked em straight off,we turned out good numbers that day cos your firms respected and 1 of best in country ,everybody and there grandad turned out for us that day cos we wanted to have a go with one of the best ,I thing we came out of it well and can be proud of ourselves for a small town firm !!!
Unlike · · Unfollow post · 3 hours ago via Mobile
You, Peter Lintern and Neil Garbutt like this.

Annis Abraham Jnr Cheers Tony, for the feedback and I will pass it on to Gwyn, I was at that match, but the battle you had was with our Valley Commandoes/Valley Rams who were staying over night in Chesterfield, it would of been great to have had both sides in the book, as you can see by that particular book, the stories are from lads who were there not just Cardiff in most cases. I am actual going to copy and paste your bit on Gwyn Davies wall.
3 hours ago · Like

Tony Allston Cheers annis most of what he wrote was on the money just them 3 points I wanted to clear up ! I've enjoyed the read tho pal !best wishes to ya matey and all the best with ya new book ! Respect tony
3 hours ago via Mobile · Unlike · 1

Annis Abraham Jnr Cheers Tony, there are other snippets on Chesterfield in the book. I appreciate your side of it,in about a years time I will be writing a book called on top, which is lads stories of when theyve been done your welcome to write any stories for it.
3 hours ago · Like

Tony Allston Cheers thanks for asking I'd be interested in doing that !
3 hours ago via Mobile · Unlike · 1

Annis Abraham Jnr I will pm you after the Summer holidays Tony.
3 hours ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr II Gwyns replied, who was involved in it all that night.
2 hours ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr II Gwyn Davies Came out of it well, yeh Ok.AS with regard to United Yorkshire, read the post match police report with the known faces from other clubs mentioned, and also the many reports on our message boards from small groups including family's that were attacked before and after the game. And yes if it keeps them happy there was thirty of us and thirty of them lol.

2 hours ago · Like
Ian Litman Just out of interest i am considering buying the book but i would like to know if Forest were mentioned, and the first time soul crew came to Nottm a few years ago, ps sorry about the car, it was the youth firm
2 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Annis Abraham Jnr Ian, it wasnt my car, you smashed up or your youth, 3 cars were smashed up all Cardiff lads, I went in my mates Ford Focus, so a few porkies told in the Forest book. I have personally written about Forest in my own book, My Story, but Cardiff lads have written about them in my Soul Crew books, one of the lads who fought you in Maid Marion way he has written the account, we arrived about 5 minutes later, I got attacked out side the ground after the game.
2 hours ago · Like

Ian Litman I remember mate, was that on the bridge?
2 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Mon May 21, 2012 5:48 pm

That Chesterfield chapter was the funniest, best Chapters that i have ever read fair play !! :lol: :lol: :lol: Pink paint on there backs :D

Mon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Chesterfield are hard bastards, Strictly not Yorkshire as it's in North Derbyshire but f**k me they hated the Yorkshire teams :old:

Mon May 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That Chesterfield chapter was the funniest, best Chapters that i have ever read fair play !! :lol: :lol: :lol: Pink paint on there backs :D

One of my best sections during my pre raphalite period, or is that art.

Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm

was this the time that you all got put up in the hotel ibis? 2001ish?

we went up by car, then when it all went off after the game the OB put us in that hotel.. knowing my car was the other side of the ground they got me in a taxi to get it about 3 hours later.

maybe now i should finally say sorry to david giles for blocking his car in for hours :oops: :D

Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Dazzatim wrote:was this the time that you all got put up in the hotel ibis? 2001ish?

we went up by car, then when it all went off after the game the OB put us in that hotel.. knowing my car was the other side of the ground they got me in a taxi to get it about 3 hours later.

maybe now i should finally say sorry to david giles for blocking his car in for hours :oops: :D

Yes, they loved us in that hotel. ;)

Mon May 21, 2012 6:57 pm

one of the most random days ever..

didnt the queen mother die when we were there?

Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Knackered after chasing them up that flipping hill. :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

gwyn makes them look even worse as there was women there with us

Mon May 21, 2012 8:24 pm

More for you Gwyn

Adrian Jones(Chesterfield) I was there that night annis when the cardiff came up the road there was about 30 cardiff and about 50 us, cardiff expectus to back off but we stood toe to toe infact lol someone got some pink paint from somwhere what come flying over our heads lol into the cardiff pmsl, coppers shit it,

Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Geoff Wilkinson(Chesterfield) yes Adrian it was brill mate turn out at 10 am got in at 1 am mate one off the best day 4 fiting by far but we studd our ground and we was on top 4 a wile mate and as 4 being with anyone else wat a load off shit we dont need anyone else if we get a hiding its cos we ar a firm on our own not often we do tho mate

Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Geoff Wilkinson(Chesterfield) yes Adrian it was brill mate turn out at 10 am got in at 1 am mate one off the best day 4 fiting by far but we studd our ground and we was on top 4 a wile mate and as 4 being with anyone else wat a load off shit we dont need anyone else if we get a hiding its cos we ar a firm on our own not often we do tho mate

The only thing they was on top of was the bloody hill we chased them up, it was so far some of the boys stopped for a fag half way up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Geoff Wilkinson(Chesterfield) yes Adrian it was brill mate turn out at 10 am got in at 1 am mate one off the best day 4 fiting by far but we studd our ground and we was on top 4 a wile mate and as 4 being with anyone else wat a load off shit we dont need anyone else if we get a hiding its cos we ar a firm on our own not often we do tho mate

The only thing they was on top of was the bloody hill we chased them up, it was so far some of the boys stopped for a fag half way up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

chesterfields version of swansealad^^^^^

Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

murphy wrote:

chesterfields version of swansealad^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 am

Dave Flaherty(Chesterfield) hahaha that pink paint me n danny o neil found it at the back of the slug with a mop.top day we was at it all day top lads them cardiff dont think many of them got back tthe hotel without a cut or a bruise .