Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

daya

Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 am

hi mate noticed you were online, did you say the other day , the house of sport was bought off steve by the malaysians? thanks

Re: daya

Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 am

ninianblue wrote:hi mate noticed you were online, did you say the other day , the house of sport was bought off steve by the malaysians? thanks

In the childrens hospital tonight mate - can't sleep , beds like a rock !!! Oocchh.

Yes mate , they bought 50 percent if I recall .

Also bought the hotel land now off PMG , so they will have hotel too, from my understanding .

It's nothing to do with fans, colours, bla bla la, -

Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

hope everything is ok. um im just working on my notion that the malaysians want 100% of the club. and my believe is that the malaysians. bit by bit are ousting our previous board members? as you say . if steve has sold 50% of the house of sport , then i thing hes hanging on to board status?

Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 am

ninianblue wrote:hope everything is ok. um im just working on my notion that the malaysians want 100% of the club. and my believe is that the malaysians. bit by bit are ousting our previous board members? as you say . if steve has sold 50% of the house of sport , then i thing hes hanging on to board status?

They eventually in my belief want 100 percent or near enough dam it anyway so I agree with you .

Can't speak for individuals but I would imagine some would feel maybe a long tenure has been enough ?

It's all being stage managed to achieve full ownership is my opinion and games of squeeze are going on in many quarters , much hidden by the latest events but some are getting squeezed more than others. Can think of 10 million reasons why .

All this badge, colour bla bla. - is all smoke screens for daggers .

Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 am

Blackjack or roulette anyone :lol:

Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 am

hope kids ok daya all the best mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: