Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All this Investment sounds good

Tue May 15, 2012 11:20 pm

But will it actually be as good as it sounds? a big no from me, we will be into more debt with VT imo, once his name is on the training/stadium it will be officially his which would be us paying Tan for them, he will not be here with us for the rest of his life, sometime he will go it will still need to be payed with money we ain't got, hope not too many fall for it

Re: All this Investment sounds good

Tue May 15, 2012 11:38 pm

It will be turned into equity you plank! We will have no debts.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Malky M'Kay wrote:But will it actually be as good as it sounds? a big no from me, we will be into more debt with VT imo, once his name is on the training/stadium it will be officially his which would be us paying Tan for them, he will not be here with us for the rest of his life, sometime he will go it will still need to be payed with money we ain't got, hope not too many fall for it

Here we go again, new poster, yadder yadder could be anyone etc... :roll:

Money in gets turned into equity. End of. ;) NO DEBT! Sheesh keep up! :D

Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Malky M'Kay wrote:But will it actually be as good as it sounds? a big no from me, we will be into more debt with VT imo, once his name is on the training/stadium it will be officially his which would be us paying Tan for them, he will not be here with us for the rest of his life, sometime he will go it will still need to be payed with money we ain't got, hope not too many fall for it

I can't believe you cannot see it. I won't bother anymore, most fans will understand when goes wrong.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Malky M'Kay wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

I can't believe you cannot see it. I won't bother anymore, most fans will understand when goes wrong.

I think you'll find MOST fans are now on the side of the Malaysians.

Have a look around the site....

Always a chance of things going wrong I suppose, but please point out what they have done sooo wrong in regards to investment so far? (which happens to run into the tens of millions)
I'll not wait long, as I doubt you will find much. ;)

Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Malky M'Kay wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Always a chance of things going wrong I suppose, but please point out what they have done sooo wrong in regards to investment so far? (which happens to run into the tens of millions)

The problem is in what you just wrote, but I'm not even going to bother explaining, the "turns into tens of millions" is one part, you find the other, we will not spend big on players you watch, last season was exactly the same, how much did we spend on players? did we get backing in January? No. The Malaysians know what they are doing and fair play to them, very clever at doing so, I personally just wish they stick with what is happening, it will end in horror, mark my words.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Malky M'Kay wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Malky M'Kay wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

The problem is in what you just wrote, but I'm not even going to bother explaining, the "turns into tens of millions" is one part, you find the other, we will not spend big on players you watch, last season was exactly the same, how much did we spend on players? did we get backing in January? No. The Malaysians know what they are doing and fair play to them, very clever at doing so, I personally just wish they stick with what is happening, it will end in horror, mark my words.

Not too worried as that there is not massive investment into players.
Other clubs have done well on small budgets re playing staff.
The club needs to progress tho, but you seem to be ignorant as to what the club requires just to survive.

Wed May 16, 2012 12:00 am

SBF1 wrote:
Malky M'Kay wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Malky M'Kay wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

The club needs to progress tho, but you seem to be ignorant as to what the club requires just to survive.

I think the "ignorant" statement is exactly that from yourself, it is not ignorant at all i am just simply stating the fact that is it will not be all be bright lights and super stars like most Cardiff City fans expect, yes it will be good, but not as some make out

Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 am

Money in gets turned into equity. End of. ;) NO DEBT! Sheesh keep up! :D[/quote]

I can't believe you cannot see it. I won't bother anymore, most fans will understand when goes wrong.[/quote]

I'll not wait long, as I doubt you will find much. ;)[/quote]

The problem is in what you just wrote, but I'm not even going to bother explaining, the "turns into tens of millions" is one part, you find the other, we will not spend big on players you watch, last season was exactly the same, how much did we spend on players? did we get backing in January? No. The Malaysians know what they are doing and fair play to them, very clever at doing so, I personally just wish they stick with what is happening, it will end in horror, mark my words.[/quote]

The club needs to progress tho, but you seem to be ignorant as to what the club requires just to survive.[/quote]

I think the "ignorant" statement is exactly that from yourself, it is not ignorant at all i am just simply stating the fact that is it will not be all be bright lights and super stars like most Cardiff City fans expect, yes it will be good, but not as some make out[/quote]

I agree with that on loads of levels, but at least we will have a team/club.
I think there will be no lights at all if too many fight the investment. ;) (sod the big name players etc anyway, been there done that)

Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

Agree, we have tried to big players route and failed, ok we failed with spending no money too but we gave it a go, that is all we ask as fans, i just hope it is not in a red shirt next season

Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 am

If i recall we did have backing in January. Remember the deadline day attempt to sign Sordell for £3million?

Wed May 16, 2012 12:09 am

Malky M'Kay wrote:Agree, we have tried to big players route and failed, ok we failed with spending no money too but we gave it a go, that is all we ask as fans, i just hope it is not in a red shirt next season

Me too, but.......well you know the rest. :(

Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 am

bluebird_mike wrote:If i recall we did have backing in January. Remember the deadline day attempt to sign Sordell for £3million?

Yes we did, and also that winger from BHA whose name escapes me at the mo?
This was corroborated by the other clubs as well.

I honestly belive, if it were not for the Langstone deal hanging over us it would have been a lot more too!

Edit.
Just remembered the name....Noone!