Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this is what i think?

Tue May 15, 2012 8:53 pm

the malaysians will still be with us? but i think there trust in us has some what . been dented. in that i mean the leaking of confidential imfomation, i see. within the coming years. our board will consist of 100% malaysian board members, the ones that are there now will be gone, i think the malaysians only trust there own. watch this space :roll:

Re: this is what i think?

Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Me finks yooz is rong der bruv 8-)

Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Me finks yooz is rong der bruv 8-)

me finks wiv me bro im right :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

They'll let us play in blue this season, get us promoted and then do whatever they want because we'll be so happy we won't lift a finger to stop them.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:23 pm

:roll: :roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:the malaysians will still be with us? but i think there trust in us has some what . been dented. in that i mean the leaking of confidential imfomation, i see. within the coming years. our board will consist of 100% malaysian board members, the ones that are there now will be gone, i think the malaysians only trust there own. watch this space :roll:

maybe...time will show what they have planned :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 pm

if things go to plan. as we want. they will get rid of the egg boys, pmg, once there gone , more malaysian investers with shares. and they will go through the whole board, mark my words.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 pm

:roll: :roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 11:56 pm

bspark wrote:They'll let us play in blue this season, get us promoted and then do whatever they want because we'll be so happy we won't lift a finger to stop them.

I'll still want blue what ever league we play in. I can't be bought as I never followed the bluebirds for success.

Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 am

im still working my puzzle out, carl is talking equity, to me thats turned in to shares, becoming majority shareholders, and still my theory of present board members going, is still on target/ :roll:

Wed May 16, 2012 12:03 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
bspark wrote:They'll let us play in blue this season, get us promoted and then do whatever they want because we'll be so happy we won't lift a finger to stop them.

I'll still want blue what ever league we play in. I can't be bought as I never followed the bluebirds for success.

Finally.