Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*carls update appetiser*

Tue May 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Carl stood outside with Dai Hunt today and watched people coming ang going and his update will include details of the takeaways going in to keep the board fed throughout the day………..oh and by all accounts he will give an update on Dai Hunts thoughts and new seat for next season.
:ayatollah:

Re: *carls update appetiser*

Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm

What about Leo?

I hear that he was spotted at a Chinese Takeaway down Caroline Street.

My sources also revealed that when confronted he confirmed he was indeed on his way to the city and that he had been given a new job as a delivery guy.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

dai's new seat will be in whitchurch if we go red,im actually lookiing more forward to his reaction than the 100 million quid investment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

They defo had a KFC taken in………..and rumours are that there were a number of bargain boneless buckets delivered……...

Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Aramore wrote:What about Leo?

I hear that he was spotted at a Chinese Takeaway down Caroline Street.

My sources also revealed that when confronted he confirmed he was indeed on his way to the city and that he had been given a new job as a delivery guy.

Leo is on Malkys radar…………..and at present he is in Miss Millies in Canton

Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Carl stood outside with Dai Hunt today and watched people coming ang going and his update will include details of the takeaways going in to keep the board fed throughout the day………..oh and by all accounts he will give an update on Dai Hunts thoughts and new seat for next season.
:ayatollah:

I heard they were ordering pancake rolls and TG ordered a chicken & black bean sauce with fried rice and the City directors were complaining that they didn't receive any free prawn crackers... :lol: