Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis and Carl

Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm

You must know the gist of what went on today. At least gives us a thumbs up or something. Good news or bad? :ayatollah:

Re: Annis and Carl

Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

moonboots wrote:You must know the gist of what went on today. At least gives us a thumbs up or something. Good news or bad? :ayatollah:

It was def not a bad meeting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm

If malky sat in on it / part of it, and came out smiling then everything seems to me that the meeting went pretty well. If you were a manager who's club, prospects and job was in doubt, you certainly wouldn't come out of the CCS smiling with TG!

Things will start looking up shortly IMO.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Merlin wrote:If malky sat in on it / part of it, and came out smiling then everything seems to me that the meeting went pretty well. If you were a manager who's club, prospects and job was in doubt, you certainly wouldn't come out of the CCS smiling with TG!

Things will start looking up shortly IMO.

I think Malky has sat in alot of the meetings. Dont forget his words are it the bottom of the new badge. Hopefully everything can get sorted soon, so Malky can get his targets.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:You must know the gist of what went on today. At least gives us a thumbs up or something. Good news or bad? :ayatollah:

It was def not a bad meeting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope ure right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: