Re: JORDAN RHODES MENTAL!!!

Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Must be worth a mint!

Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Surely premiership bound

Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Young, Tall, Scores Goals, Scottish International........If he's a player Malkay would go for, this lad could well be part of an all scottish fantastic duo with Miller next season!

Tue May 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Ipswich must be really kicking theirselves giving him away for 100k! :lol:

If Tan is demanded we wear red shirt for the investment. We should demaned he buys Rhodes to put the red shirt on :lol: :lol:

Craig Mckail Smith was awesome in League One though, Just a warning. Cant be that bad though :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Ackers wrote:Surely premiership bound

I am not a stats guy but who was the last player to jump from div 1 to the premier league ?

Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

I am not a stats guy but who was the last player to jump from div 1 to the premier league ?

Carl Jenkinson, signed from Charlton in June and has made 9 league, 4 European and 1 FA Cup appearance for Arsenal :ayatollah:
Last edited by rhys1927ccfc on Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:32 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

I think Earnie did it as well and finished top scorer for WBA

Tue May 15, 2012 7:32 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

Huddersfield Lad (can't think of his name) to Norwich and had a great first season so can be done

Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Huddersfield Lad (can't think of his name) to Norwich and had a great first season so can be done

Anthony Pilkington.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:

Anthony Pilkington :?:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Jermaine Beckford went straight from L1 to the Prem with Everton didn't he? He was doing pretty good IMO and started to hit form in a 4-4-2 at end of season with Saha, then went to Leicester and hasn't done much since...

Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Jenks wrote:Craig Mckail Smith was awesome in League One though, Just a warning. Cant be that bad though :ayatollah:

On that score a certain Ronnie Moore scored for fun in the lower leagues but couldn't score in a brothel when he came to us.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah sure will be............ Scottish premiership in my opinion. Celtic only team who could tempt him.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:

Yeah sure will be............ Scottish premiership in my opinion. Celtic only team who could tempt him.

:lol: Time will tell

Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm

rhodes , and that player from fleetwood. sorted 90 odd goals between them :ayatollah: :lol: