Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATE ON TODAY'S BOARD MEETING

Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Does anyone think that it's bizarre that Carl will give us a full update on what went on at the board meeting today? Normally what goes on at the boardroom behind close doors, stays in the boardroom. Don't get me wrong, I love the updates, but what must the Malaysian's think when information always gets passed back to the messageboards?

This is just an observation and not a dig at Carl or anybody else. The club has made an official statement and there is no news, so why would somebody from that meeting leak information to the supporters? Doesn't make sense....

Any thoughts?

Re: UPDATE ON TODAY'S BOARD MEETING

Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Does anyone think that it's bizarre that Carl will give us a full update on what went on at the board meeting today? Normally what goes on at the boardroom behind close doors, stays in the boardroom. Don't get me wrong, I love the updates, but what must the Malaysian's think when information always gets passed back to the messageboards?

This is just an observation and not a dig at Carl or anybody else. The club has made an official statement and there is no news, so why would somebody from that meeting leak information to the supporters? Doesn't make sense....

Any thoughts?

Maybe there won't be an update, at least not one that will tell us anything we don't already know. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Does anyone think that it's bizarre that Carl will give us a full update on what went on at the board meeting today? Normally what goes on at the boardroom behind close doors, stays in the boardroom. Don't get me wrong, I love the updates, but what must the Malaysian's think when information always gets passed back to the messageboards?

Any thoughts?

To be honest after the original info was leaked, I'd rather the club be a lot more professional and announce the plans and results of this meeting in a full official statement.

I'm hoping that anything discussed does not get given to the wrong people and this whole palaver continues.

So please, if the leaders are aware of anything, please keep it to yourselves until something official is announced.

Thanks.

Tue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm

I always believe 90% of the updates are sanctioned by the club as they want to get an "unofficial" message out there. This one maybe kept a little closer to their chest though.

Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Who says there is an update ? all I said was Carl would explain something earlier better than I could type it.