Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

final say!!

Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

now the end is near we face the final curtain!! to all fans apposed to any form of change and there are many! anser this how do you propose to balance books? as we got 30ml debt not counting vt, loseing 12m a year ! say we dont get any more investment then what?? give me an anser please, as the only one i can think of his administration and with all that can come with it! no decent players, loss of good players, all because cant afford them, then relegation probable, dont forget also that the financial fair play comes into effect, so limited to 6m a year cant buy much in these times, also final nail in coffin parachute payments for premier clubs at present that stands at 7 clubs next season that becomes 8 with payments from 15m to 8m per team so add 6m fair play to that and we are fcked trying to compete against them! so yes great to keep shirts for you but what about the future of city? admin? 2div footy? 5k crowds? alll for a shirt colour?? crazy situation to be in! dont talk about history down the pan, as history is the past remember ninian park well its houses now but wont be forgotten did you fight to keep it going? no so whats different about shirts changed them before didnt we? so our history wont be lossed will it? anyway if things do go wrong dare say you will be happy going to watch barnet or the like as that is the future and eventually be part of our history! ahh that word again nothing to be excited about is it??? on other hand if things go other way sky maybe the limit and then what will history say then??? that is the question isnt it??? :old:

Re: final say!!

Tue May 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Hiya allan.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

hya??? :lol: is that all you can say about my war & peace article¬! :old:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:hya??? :lol: is that all you can say about my war & peace article¬! :old:

will say now after listening to news i dont hold out much hope of promotion this season as only going to get rejects and untried youngsters as thats all we can afford! :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Shimae Alan …..

Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Shimae Alan …..

whats this a conspiracy to wind up allan :lol: hello saddles