Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the police are reading this board!!!!

Tue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Can we use it to report crimes. Ringing 101 is a complete waste of time, you may as well ring the speaking clock.

If you are not too busy sat in front of that computer can you come out and sort those hoodie chavs out that are causing mayhem in my street? If it's not too much trouble like. To give you a heads up they are the ones with hoodie tops on hanging around the corner shop trying to get adults to buy them cheap cider. And if you hang around long enough (half hour should do it) you'll be able to see that 14 year old kid who constantly rides around here on a small motorbike. He's easy to spot, he's the one without the helmet. Oh and you might want to check that on board computer you have in police cars. I seems to be missing the uninsured cars in my street.

Thanks very much.

Re: If the police are reading this board!!!!

Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

HAHA nice one

Tue May 15, 2012 5:03 pm

CraigMc wrote:HAHA nice one

Crackin avatar mate

Tue May 15, 2012 5:03 pm

and come up to porth and arrest all the drug dealers selling smack, i got a list of names if you want them, and whilst i am having a rant come and sort out all the benefit fraudsters that are claiming doing f**k all for their money up here too

and how come i caught the fuckers who broke into my house and you useless fuckers couldnt.......................cos you are all on internet thats why FFS

Tue May 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Berwyn wrote:Can we use it to report crimes. Ringing 101 is a complete waste of time, you may as well ring the speaking clock.

If you are not too busy sat in front of that computer can you come out and sort those hoodie chavs out that are causing mayhem in my street? If it's not too much trouble like. To give you a heads up they are the ones with hoodie tops on hanging around the corner shop trying to get adults to buy them cheap cider. And if you hang around long enough (half hour should do it) you'll be able to see that 14 year old kid who constantly rides around here on a small motorbike. He's easy to spot, he's the one without the helmet. Oh and you might want to check that on board computer you have in police cars. I seems to be missing the uninsured cars in my street.

Thanks very much.

Very rarely see any in the city centre these days and there are some right "characters" roaming the streets. I mean during the daytime, because in the nights, there are always plenty. Overtime, maybe?

Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
CraigMc wrote:HAHA nice one

Crackin avatar mate

Cheers pal, my mrs can make em haha.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and come up to porth and arrest all the drug dealers selling smack, i got a list of names if you want them, and whilst i am having a rant come and sort out all the benefit fraudsters that are claiming doing f**k all for their money up here too

and how come i caught the fuckers who broke into my house and you useless fuckers couldnt.......................cos you are all on internet thats why FFS

Baz, Where can i park my Spanish Audi saturday where it will be safe :shock: :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:and come up to porth and arrest all the drug dealers selling smack, i got a list of names if you want them, and whilst i am having a rant come and sort out all the benefit fraudsters that are claiming doing f**k all for their money up here too

Baz, Where can i park my Spanish Audi saturday where it will be safe :shock: :lol:
In Porth :lol:have you got new tyres and the 18'' wheels on it?? ;)

theres parking next to the venue (porth Plaza) i can keep an eye out for it (with my bino's :P)

Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

theres parking next to the venue (porth Plaza) i can keep an eye out for it (with my bino's :P)

Yes mate 18 inches and fairly new tyres on the front :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Yes mate 18 inches and fairly new tyres on the front :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Can u leave the car keys inside :D

Tue May 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Yea and quit trying to ruin my f*cking life because i forgot to buy road tax for a month TWO YEARS AGO, go deal with the f**k ing drug dealers and smack heads rolling around the streets.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 pm

GREAT POSTS LADS, THE SAD FACTS ARE THEY ARE ALL SPOT ON :lol: :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:37 pm

and while we are at it, when we play the jacks next time. stop putting them stupid barracades up in bessemer rd, and taking them through the alotments :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

and while you're looking at this to go look for the guy who nicked my friends brand new iphone from his pocket on the train! 5 months ago and he's had no reply from you, even though there are CCTV cameras everywhere!... but then when there's little kids playing football on a bowling green you're straight up there splashing out the asbo's :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 pm

f*cking hell its like crimewatch on here :lol: