Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

great idea How to keep the divided City fans happy

Tue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

The vast majority of The city fans (me included ) whom dont mind City playing in red with a badge change providing the Lure of the investment and amount being mooted about which will keep us progressing towards the Premiership with some exciting times ahead and financiel stability ....just continue to keep faith with D C and V T with the Knowledge history is just that! and to achieve any further success which will amount to new history being created we will need as much investment as possible which we should gratefully accept with wise rational and not BITE THE HAND off THAT FEEDS US.

For the other very small minorty of fans who are creating a load of ill feeling and undermining the progress of Cardiff City i suggest you sponser Grange Quins to purchas a new Blue and white kit change embriod a swallow on the the badges and nickname the team the Bluebirds ...hey we will even throw in Cardiff City F C 's history to your new team for good measure then you can all have what you want and support your team within farting distancs of each other on the terrace's at the Quins ground ( should be plenty of room for you all) because that is on parity with which Cardiff City FC can look forward to if you continue to destabilise our Club AND keep BITING OFF THE HAND THAT FEEDS US.....

......History my arse!.

Re: great idea How to keep the divided City fans happy

Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

You mean the slight majority of City fans on the internet who don't mind playing in red.

We are not all internet geeks who hand out on forums. I do but most don't.

Tue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:You mean the slight majority of City fans on the internet who don't mind playing in red.

Well to be fair poeple i have chatted to off the internet are probably in favour of City rebranding with roughy a 7 to 1 ratio and cant believe when i tell me them if they have no prior knowledge that some fans are actually voicing against the change online!

Tue May 15, 2012 4:39 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:You mean the slight majority of City fans on the internet who don't mind playing in red.

Well to be fair poeple i have chatted to off the internet are probably in favour of City rebranding with roughy a 7 to 1 ratio and cant believe when i tell me them if they have no prior knowledge that some fans are actually voicing against the change online!

My point is the majority is far greater away from the internet :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Cannot believe you even had the bottle to post this. How can you say a slight minority of the die hard week in week out home and away travelling city supporters are against red. Yes we want the investment and a lot of people are coming to terms with the fact that we might just have to accept it to see our club avoid administration but I can tell you now that atleast 90% of loyal fans would never choose red. The people who are for it are only for it because they are scared of Chan pulling out and that's been his plan all along in my opinion.
Your post is pathetic, it seriously is. You clearly don't have any loyalties to this club.

Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:Cannot believe you even had the bottle to post this. How can you say a slight minority of the die hard week in week out home and away travelling city supporters are against red. Yes we want the investment and a lot of people are coming to terms with the fact that we might just have to accept it to see our club avoid administration but I can tell you now that atleast 90% of loyal fans would never choose red. The people who are for it are only for it because they are scared of Chan pulling out and that's been his plan all along in my opinion.
Your post is pathetic, it seriously is. You clearly don't have any loyalties to this club.

That sums it up perfectly for me.

If there was one I would nominate that for the post of the week award.

Tue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:The vast majority of The city fans (me included ) whom dont mind City playing in red with a badge change providing the Lure of the investment and amount being mooted about which will keep us progressing towards the Premiership with some exciting times ahead and financiel stability ....just continue to keep faith with D C and V T with the Knowledge history is just that! and to achieve any further success which will amount to new history being created we will need as much investment as possible which we should gratefully accept with wise rational and not BITE THE HAND off THAT FEEDS US.

For the other very small minorty of fans who are creating a load of ill feeling and undermining the progress of Cardiff City i suggest you sponser Grange Quins to purchas a new Blue and white kit change embriod a swallow on the the badges and nickname the team the Bluebirds ...hey we will even throw in Cardiff City F C 's history to your new team for good measure then you can all have what you want and support your team within farting distancs of each other on the terrace's at the Quins ground ( should be plenty of room for you all) because that is on parity with which Cardiff City FC can look forward to if you continue to destabilise our Club AND keep BITING OFF THE HAND THAT FEEDS US.....

......History my arse!.

Shame the title was so misleading. Shame about your post, too. Nothing new and nothing that helps to heal the wounds.

Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:Cannot believe you even had the bottle to post this. How can you say a slight minority of the die hard week in week out home and away travelling city supporters are against red. Yes we want the investment and a lot of people are coming to terms with the fact that we might just have to accept it to see our club avoid administration but I can tell you now that atleast 90% of loyal fans would never choose red. The people who are for it are only for it because they are scared of Chan pulling out and that's been his plan all along in my opinion.

So let me get this straight, you are saying that 90% of fans would never chose red, Not even if it meant us possibly going out of business?

Tue May 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Firstly i dont need " BOTTLE " to post anywhere l
:lol: :lol: :lol: and and secondly its a forum so if you think my post is pathetic why replt LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Good post, but your last sentence spoilt it. We are all Cardiff City fans but we have different opinions on this subject. I want us to stay blue and keep our identity. It's not about history but the future, for me and my son.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

A poll I started yesterday is 52% to 48% in favour, so its pretty much spilt down the middle on here.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

So let me get this straight, you are saying that 90% of fans would never chose red, Not even if it meant us possibly going out of business?[/quote]

No I admit only a minority of fans do have that attitude but this post is stating that basically all fans who oppose red for any reason at all are stopping the club from moving forward. I cant can't get over lack of care for the history of our club, it sounds as if a random football supporter who has never had a connection with the city has written it. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:17 pm

lyndipops wrote:A poll I started yesterday is 52% to 48% in favour, so its pretty much spilt down the middle on here.

Thanks. Lots of inaccurate comments on both sides, at the moment.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:So let me get this straight, you are saying that 90% of fans would never chose red, Not even if it meant us possibly going out of business?

No I admit only a minority of fans do have that attitude but this post is stating that basically all fans who oppose red for any reason at all are stopping the club from moving forward. I cant can't get over lack of care for the history of our club, it sounds as if a random football supporter who has never had a connection with the city has written it. That's the point I'm trying to make.[/quote]

You say you admit it, but what you write is that 90% of fans wouldn't accept red, you can't have it both ways, and by the way considering you are such a concerned fan, who is this Chan fella you mention?

Tue May 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Who says the vast majority dont mind playing in red?I really dont know of one

Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:So let me get this straight, you are saying that 90% of fans would never chose red, Not even if it meant us possibly going out of business?

No I admit only a minority of fans do have that attitude but this post is stating that basically all fans who oppose red for any reason at all are stopping the club from moving forward. I cant can't get over lack of care for the history of our club, it sounds as if a random football supporter who has never had a connection with the city has written it. That's the point I'm trying to make.[/quote]
Sounds like a random football fan who has no inkling of the dire situation we are in ,fact is the Maylasians have already put in 40/50 million without a hope of seeing any return and all they want to do is make sure they can recover their monies in the future whilst Cardiff succeed...you got a better idea ??? ...and BTW i have followed the City for over 40 years which gives me plenty of entitlement to air my opinions .

Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

No I admit only a minority of fans do have that attitude but this post is stating that basically all fans who oppose red for any reason at all are stopping the club from moving forward. I cant can't get over lack of care for the history of our club, it sounds as if a random football supporter who has never had a connection with the city has written it. That's the point I'm trying to make.

You say you admit it, but what you writes that 90% of fans wouldn't accept red, you can't have it both ways, and by the way considering you are such a concerned fan, who is this Chan fella you mention?[/quote]

I didnt come here for an agreement just to state that this.post is ridiculous and I can't believe how noone can see that. I meant Dato Chan TG whats wrong with that?

Tue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Same crap over and over again, I doubt there is anyone who WANTS the club to go red, the majority either wish to save the club from hardship or just plain want glory. Where on the other side nobody who wants to stay blue would rather the club fold than be red, atleast nobody I know of.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:39 pm

A post that has not been thought out !!

Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

tonyblue wrote:Same crap over and over again, I doubt there is anyone who WANTS the club to go red, the majority either wish to save the club from hardship or just plain want glory. Where on the other side nobody who wants to stay blue would rather the club fold than be red, atleast nobody I know of.

Thank you, exactly what I've been trying to say but I'm just getting shot down. Maybe I haven't worded my posts the best way

Tue May 15, 2012 5:43 pm

club44er wrote:A post that has not been thought out !!

Good point..... Grange Quins would be under some kind of copyright infringement!!

Tue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Same old rubbish from the blue brigade who want to play div 1 2 football :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:53 pm

regarding the colour red.if there was no money tied into wearing red how many of the cardiff faithful would even have thought of wearing red?some of the posts screaming about if we don,t wear red we,ll be playing bala are nothing but scaremongering.the fact your owners have run the club for two years and still lost 1.2m a month is escaping your attention.they could knock a training top /away kit out in red for the malaysians market.this pump more money in and we,ll be famous in the prem is delusional.swansea havn,t pumped good money after bad and they seem to be doing ok

Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 pm

jtc wrote:regarding the colour red.if there was no money tied into wearing red how many of the cardiff faithful would even have thought of wearing red?some of the posts screaming about if we don,t wear red we,ll be playing bala are nothing but scaremongering.the fact your owners have run the club for two years and still lost 1.2m a month is escaping your attention.they could knock a training top /away kit out in red for the malaysians market.this pump more money in and we,ll be famous in the prem is delusional.swansea havn,t pumped good money after bad and they seem to be doing ok

Went into admin A few years ago, mate. Ripped off all their creditors by paying back 5p in the pound and now they are laughing all the way to the bank. Stinks.

Tue May 15, 2012 9:17 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
jtc wrote:regarding the colour red.if there was no money tied into wearing red how many of the cardiff faithful would even have thought of wearing red?some of the posts screaming about if we don,t wear red we,ll be playing bala are nothing but scaremongering.the fact your owners have run the club for two years and still lost 1.2m a month is escaping your attention.they could knock a training top /away kit out in red for the malaysians market.this pump more money in and we,ll be famous in the prem is delusional.swansea havn,t pumped good money after bad and they seem to be doing ok

Went into admin A few years ago, mate. Ripped off all their creditors by paying back 5p in the pound and now they are laughing all the way to the bank. Stinks.

i know mate.wasn,t clever either but i meant since there last admin.the way they have sorted themselves out since is a good model.i,d be happy for blues to be run like the jacks are today.

Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Yawn