Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whatever Happens Today remember

Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 pm

We are still Bluebirds no one can stop you wearing Blue or holding up Bluebird Scarfs and flags, we can all still chant Bluebirds at all home and away games. Personally I want everything to remain the same AND want the 100 million pounds investment but you can't have everything you want in life and sometimes you have to change to prosper.

Whatever happens i will continue to support the Bluebirds to be honest i would prefer to do that in the Championship or the Premiership but wherever we end up I will be there.

At the end of the day you support the Club and the Club is what you make of it and it's both the past and the future and both are equally important :ayatollah: :old:

Re: Whatever Happens Today remember

Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 pm

You hope.....Strazburg FC fans weren't allowed

Tue May 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Blake wrote:You hope.....Strazburg FC fans weren't allowed

Weren't allowed what???????

Tue May 15, 2012 12:58 pm

blueheaven wrote:We are still Bluebirds no one can stop you wearing Blue or holding up Bluebird Scarfs and flags, we can all still chant Bluebirds at all home and away games. Personally I want everything to remain the same AND want the 100 million pounds investment but you can't have everything you want in life and sometimes you have to change to prosper.

Whatever happens i will continue to support the Bluebirds to be honest i would prefer to do that in the Championship or the Premiership but wherever we end up I will be there.

At the end of the day you support the Club and the Club is what you make of it and it's both the past and the future and both are equally important :ayatollah: :old:

I don't care what the outcome is, aslong as that outcome means ill still have a club to support and my children will still have a club to support when they grow up! That's all I want! Just a club to support at a decent level! Weather its blue or red I dnt care, aslong as its called cardiff city, then that's all that matters :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
blueheaven wrote:We are still Bluebirds no one can stop you wearing Blue or holding up Bluebird Scarfs and flags, we can all still chant Bluebirds at all home and away games. Personally I want everything to remain the same AND want the 100 million pounds investment but you can't have everything you want in life and sometimes you have to change to prosper.

I don't care what the outcome is, aslong as that outcome means ill still have a club to support and my children will still have a club to support when they grow up! That's all I want! Just a club to support at a decent level! Weather its blue or red I dnt care, aslong as its called cardiff city, then that's all that matters :ayatollah:

Nail on the head there Mate and has i said there's nothing stopping us chanting Bluebirds and wearing Blue :ayatollah: