Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks in Thailand. Next stop Malaysia?

Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 am

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Thail ... story.html

Vinny's going to have to get a shifty on convincing you lot, otherwise the mighty jacks will have beaten him to it, and we won't have sold our souls in the process! :lol:

Re: Jacks in Thailand. Next stop Malaysia?

Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 am

Thought you were going to tell us something about swansealad and his mate from Bolton then :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 am

magicdaps wrote:http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Thailand-Jacks/story-16086732-detail/story.html

Vinny's going to have to get a shifty on convincing you lot, otherwise the mighty jacks will have beaten him to it, and we won't have sold our souls in the process! :lol:

How depressing. They've even got RED on their shirts!!

Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 am

Can I ask the mods if all threads started by jacks today be removed?

They will not be constructive that's for sure. :roll:

We don't need it today of all days.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:51 am

magicdaps wrote:http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Thailand-Jacks/story-16086732-detail/story.html

I wonder why the QPR and Norwich shirts weren't selling? Honest question you'd think any Prem shirt would sell to a similar level apart from the biggies, obviously.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 am

SBF1 wrote:Can I ask the mods if all threads started by jacks today be removed?

FFS! Can't you take a joke? Thought I'd try and lighten the mood a little coz it's been positively glum on here recently. Thought i'd take your minds off the depressing reality of the situation you find yourselves in. :)

Tue May 15, 2012 11:00 am

it'll make a change from sucking ur brothers and fathers cocks.. U can all have a go on the ladyboys..

:D

Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

JonnieBlue wrote:it'll make a change from sucking ur brothers and fathers cocks.. U can all have a go on the ladyboys..

You could teach us a thing or two on sucking the c##ks of people from the far east. You've become experts on it! :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am

That photo is from townhill ,they are just local jacks ;)

Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

Xcasual wrote:

That photo is from townhill ,they are just local jacks ;)

They'll be scarred for life! :)

Tue May 15, 2012 12:04 pm

That photo is another example of why imo this plan of selling shirts in Asia is nonsense, all those shirts are fakes and have earned SCFC £0. Forget about your links for a second and ask yourself why people over there would spend their hard earned on genuine CCFC merchandise no matter what colour you played in.

Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 pm

magicdaps wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Can I ask the mods if all threads started by jacks today be removed?

FFS! Can't you take a joke? Thought I'd try and lighten the mood a little coz it's been positively glum on here recently. Thought i'd take your minds off the depressing reality of the situation you find yourselves in. :)

You want it to be depressing but I feel anything but. Actually quite excited about what could be a new era for us. You lot hyping it up but really you'd be gutted if we got the investment. So very transparent

Tue May 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Cardiff City shirts have been on sale here for years. I recently spoke with a well known thai shopkeeper and he informed me that they are the first shirts he has ever had to try and sell as bogof. ( buy one get one free ) got to be honest i bought one for 100 baht (2 quid) handy for cleaning the car and something for dog to sleep on. f*cking dog don't like it either. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:27 pm

magicdaps wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:it'll make a change from sucking ur brothers and fathers cocks.. U can all have a go on the ladyboys..

You could teach us a thing or two on sucking the c##ks of people from the far east. You've become experts on it! :lol:

touche :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:37 pm

BOYSTOWN FC :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:53 pm

So some loser who cannot get a girlfriend goes over there, and hands out some crap shirts to the locals, meaning the jerks are breaking into the Asian market.

Probably handed them over for 5 mins with a young Thai child. What a prize p***k.

How sad the jerks are, if that is making big news in caravan land.

Says it all when he asked a dodgy back street trader about businees opportunities and the sales figures of sports shirts.

I would guess VT has a bigger market place to concentrate on (high street retail shops, multi national outlets etc).

We may have to concentrate on them and leave the jerks win the battle of dodgy knocked off back street bars/market stalls.
He probably asked how Cardiff shirts were selling. The answer was we only get the shit the main shops cannot sell as nobody wants them

Tue May 15, 2012 1:04 pm

swansealads wife is sending shirts over to her family.

Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Jacks are in Thailand bumming ladyboys.

Tue May 15, 2012 4:17 pm

magicdaps wrote:

Ah, so this is your "humour" - not just sniping like you always snipe then?

Note to the person who has the username relating to a failed ex Jack who he now has no interest in: not all Cardiff fans are for an identity change, so please don't let facts get in the way of your "humour"