Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Outs and Ins

Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 am

we know all the outs of cardiff city now, inc. heaton, quinn, naylor etc, and its good malky is getting rid of the dead wood, but who would you like to see come in to our club now? (realisticly)

i would honestly like to see that b.b sigurdarsson, looking a good prospect in norway, jay rodriquez (if rumours on here are correct, but i pretty much doubt that'll happen), and Rhodes might be worth a go if huddersfield don't go up!... IMO i think we should resign Lawrence if he's willing to lower his wage expectations, played well last few games, and would probably be a good experienced squad player!... would also like to see 1 or 2 pacy wingers who can rip defences apart, but i cant think of any names atm (anyone you guys know?) we also need a LB, cover RB (and maybe another CB for cover if gerrard leaves)... think our central mid is covered most, but maybe a hard hitting no nonsense man and another player similar to whitts for more creativity!

so again who do you guys think? (btw anyone know what time we're expected to here from the board today?) :ayatollah:

Re: Outs and Ins

Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am

Disappointed - I thought this was a thread about the hokey cokey! :D :D

Tue May 15, 2012 10:15 am

I'd like to see jeff edwards who plays centre half for tondu 3rds come in to do a job.
Mike "cart horse" jones who plays up front for the dog and duck
And crack head eddie who plays for the railway when he can get time off work. :lol: :(

Tue May 15, 2012 10:16 am

mugsy wrote:Disappointed - I thought this was a thread about the hokey cokey! :D :D

:lol: :lol: if you want a sing-a-long just ask :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:26 am

My mate Gumbo who works in a Gerkin factory in London told me we was signing a player called Gerry f*cking Edwards!!!!some say his career has gone to the DOGS and he couldn't score in a f*cking brothel.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 am

John and Trev the painter decorators have also confirmed this story.

Saying " Yeah for a white guy, He's alrite".