Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stan Collymore. Not his biggest fan BUT

Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 am

He made a great point on TS last night.

Said he didnt condone hooliganism but when they started stamping it out it started to kill the passion of the game.

Had a pop at the corporates, the atmosphere in new stadiums and the demands of the modern day football supporter who want instant success or they demand sackings or protests.

He says the most deluded are the 16-24s, or the soccer am generation as I like to call them.

Some lessons to be had for us all there.

Re: Stan Collymore. Not his biggest fan BUT

Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 am

hes a nice guy i used to be in the car next to his in the dogging days :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:15 am

polo wrote:He made a great point on TS last night.

Said he didnt condone hooliganism but when they started stamping it out it started to kill the passion of the game.

Had a pop at the corporates, the atmosphere in new stadiums and the demands of the modern day football supporter who want instant success or they demand sackings or protests.

He says the most deluded are the 16-24s, or the soccer am generation as I like to call them.

This is very true I'm in the category but I wouldn't say I'm deluded a lot of people in my college called for Malkys head when we lost to West Ham. I'm in the middle of trying to convince mate that success doesn't come instantly.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

The problem is we all talk about football being taken away from the fans but people just see success and want it.

Can we start a new association with clubs run on 100% of their takings. No profits or sickening wages. It'll never happen while I've a hole in my arse.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

I remember in his glory days I once backed him to score, and he hit the BAR... ULRIKAKAKAKAKAKA :old: :?

Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Yer well he would know all about fighting cos didnt he use to beat shit out of his wife

Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Yer well he would know all about fighting cos didnt he use to beat shit out of his wife

In the same Domestic Violence rehabilition class were you?

Tue May 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Scruffy wrote:

This is very true I'm in the category but I wouldn't say I'm deluded a lot of people in my college called for Malkys head when we lost to West Ham. I'm in the middle of trying to convince mate that success doesn't come instantly.

I am in that category as well, but i don't have those views :lol: :lol: :old:

Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 pm

polo wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

In the same Domestic Violence rehabilition class were you?

YOU FuK face , be very careful I have never put a harmfull hand on a woman in my life you little c**t ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: