Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SOUTH WALES POLICE

Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

I have been asked to advise everyone who posts on this message board that South Wales Police will not tolerate any racist comments and where necessary they will look to prosecute anyone who posts any such comments.

There has been no complaints about this board whatsoever and we want that to remain the case.

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SOUTH WALES POLICE

Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

carlccfc wrote:I have been asked to advise everyone who posts on this message board that South Wales Police will not tolerate any racist comments and where necessary they will look to prosecute anyone who posts any such comments.

There has been no complaints about this board whatsoever and we want that to remain the case.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

Good :) :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 am

Are police putting out a pre emotive message? Are they expecting a backlash one way or the other? :D

Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 am

Wayne S wrote:Are police putting out a pre emotive message? Are they expecting a backlash one way or the other? :D

Either way I think people need a reminder that we are being monitored, I got into a row with that knob Baker on Mikes board, he had posted crap about Pedophilia being acceptable I kid you not, he nuts.

There are people locked up for silly posts around the looting and rioting and what about that Knob with the Muamba crap.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Are police putting out a pre emotive message? Are they expecting a backlash one way or the other? :D

Either way I think people need a reminder that we are being monitored, I got into a row with that knob Baker on Mikes board, he had posted crap about Pedophilia being acceptable I kid you not, he nuts.

There are people locked up for silly posts around the looting and rioting and what about that Knob with the Muamba crap.

That post you are talking about was disgusting by Baker and I would have removed and banned him from the message board.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 am

At least the Police don't want Red......being the boys in BLUE like..... :D

Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 am

BigGwynram wrote:I got into a row with that knob Baker on Mikes board, he had posted crap about Pedophilia being acceptable I kid you not, he nuts.

I know, why would he not accept he misread the situation, typically just tried to fight his way out of it.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 am

That's what I immediately thought.

I guess its inevitable that their decision, whatever that maybe, is not going to please everyone.

Which decision is more likely to cause uproar?

Red and investment

Or

Blue and no investment

?

Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 am

BigGwynram wrote:

I fail to understand everyone's interest in that Baker person. I can remember several excellent threads on this message board just after Christmas which attracted only a handful of replies.

However, Baker out of the blue started a thread about some boring non-discript topic and it received 60-70 replies. Honestly I'm lost on what is the fasination is?

Why not just ignore him like I do?

Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

no matter what they decide THERES NO NEED TO BRING A PERSONS COLOUR OR RACE INTO IT :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am

Good stuff Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 11:10 am

You maybe right there

Tue May 15, 2012 11:26 am

Angry Man wrote:

You maybe right there

Changes are going ahead regardless is my gut feeling on that

Tue May 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Good on South Wales Police.

All that any true fan of Cardiff City FC wants is for the club to excel in football.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

agreed racism should have been kicked out years ago, :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

South wales police are a f*cking joke. An example? How much did the botched lynett white murder case cost s wales taxpayers? How many innocent lives ruined? I should know, one was a member of my family. How can you pre-empt a crime that has not been commited?.. If anyone representing s w police wish to have a debate about any of these issues feel more than free to contact me at my ip address. This is not, and must never become a police state. Whilst rasict rhetoric should be punnished, freedom of speach is, and must always be the cornerstone of any free and democratic society.

Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 am

Could a Rozzer please explain what they deem as racist . is it simply colour ?

Can I claim for all the racism against me on here ? Many shapes and forms from origin to a womans personal parts !!

Not sure why ?