Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People who dont want a red kit should

Tue May 15, 2012 8:17 am

Stay off here later :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: People who dont want a red kit should

Tue May 15, 2012 8:19 am

Beans wrote:Stay off here later :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'd rather stay on here and shake my head at the sell outs who would do anything for Premier League football....hope they f*cking rot.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 am

Tommy Gun wrote:

I'd rather stay on here and shake my head at the sell outs who would do anything for Premier League football....hope they f*cking rot.

i dont think any of us want to see the blue go...... but we need to look at the facts, if our owners leave our club will not be able to stay at this level never mind progress.

be positive, we are still cardiff city
:ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 am

After the' Red's' get what they want, the Malaysians will continue with their ludicrous plans and eventually the club will play in a red stadium, in red shirts with a dragon logo and will be calle 'Cardiff Red Dragons'.

After a while Tan and his friends will realise that the idea of competing with Liverpool, Manchester United or Barcelona on the Asian markets is utterly ridiculous. So in the end they'll come to the conclusion that a football club can't be run like a 'normal' company and pull out.

So, then all you naïve sellouts will not only have sold the complete identity of the club, but you won't have any of the succes you were promised.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

Tommy Gun wrote:

totally agree ,all some seem concerend about is the prem league!!!!...well in a few years there wont be a cardiff city ...probably cosway cardiff fc !!..............there is NO reason to change the blue ,if they want red ,use it as an away kit it,ll still sell.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 am

Tommy Gun wrote:

Even now you still dont get it do you ? Soon clubs can only spend a % of there income, so the more income you have the more you can spend. That is why VT wanted to make Cardiff City more attractive to Asia by the colour Red and a Dragon on our badge. That would help bring more investore on board. Cardiff City is a Business no matter what or how you see it,and if we dont get more money coming in we would go to the wall. FOR GOD SAKE WAKE UP !

Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

Even now you still dont get it do you ? Soon clubs can only spend a % of there income, so the more income you have the more you can spend. That is why VT wanted to make Cardiff City more attractive to Asia by the colour Red and a Dragon on our badge. That would help bring more investore on board. Cardiff City is a Business no matter what or how you see it,and if we dont get more money coming in we would go to the wall. FOR GOD SAKE WAKE UP !

Oh I get it alright, Cardiff City being bigger for people in Malaysia than for the people of South Wales....let's change the Clubs identity just to sell a few f*cking shirts in Kuala Lumpar.....f**k off!

Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

Oh I get it alright, Cardiff City being bigger for people in Malaysia than for the people of South Wales....let's change the Clubs identity just to sell a few f*cking shirts in Kuala Lumpar.....f**k off!

maybe if more people in south wales supported the club they wouldnt need to look further afield

Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 am

Tommy Gun wrote:

Premiership football would be good but just not as good as seeing our beloved blue kit walk out of the tunnel at clubs like Manchester Utd and Chelsea

Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 am

Since the MK Dons saga clubs are not allowed to change names i heard.
Also reading this forum since the info was leaked i thought everyone was with a red kit aslong as we stayed the bluebirds and had a bluebird on our badge ?

Tue May 15, 2012 9:13 am

Beans wrote:Since the MK Dons saga clubs are not allowed to change names i heard.
Also reading this forum since the info was leaked i thought everyone was with a red kit aslong as we stayed the bluebirds and had a bluebird on our badge ?

A red kit, there will be a red stadium next....It's wrong.

Tue May 15, 2012 9:24 am

Jordy wrote:After the' Red's' get what they want, the Malaysians will continue with their ludicrous plans and eventually the club will play in a red stadium, in red shirts with a dragon logo and will be calle 'Cardiff Red Dragons'.

After a while Tan and his friends will realise that the idea of competing with Liverpool, Manchester United or Barcelona on the Asian markets is utterly ridiculous. So in the end they'll come to the conclusion that a football club can't be run like a 'normal' company and pull out.

So, then all you naïve sellouts will not only have sold the complete identity of the club, but you won't have any of the succes you were promised.

Well put :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

Beans wrote:Since the MK Dons saga clubs are not allowed to change names i heard.

EVERYONE! :roll:

You wouldn't be able to get everyone to agree to something even if it was nothing but positive.

A bluebird in any form on a red kit is ridiculous IN MY OPINION, others don't think so, fair enough. The club may lose some supporters like me but I'm sure they'll gain others, maybe more. The Malaysians would certainly hope so. There are thousands and thousands of football fans walking around South Wales who already feel at home in red kits, maybe it'll be easier to win them over.