Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the colour change goes ahead.....What happens?

Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 am

If we fail to get promotion in say the next 3 to 5 season's?.....We all know how difficult this League is to get out of....do the Malaysians have a timescale of which they need to be in the Premier League regarding their investment?

Re: If the colour change goes ahead.....What happens?

Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 am

Forget the time scale mate if this red bull shit goes ahead, I'll tell you what happens
the real Cardiff City RIP.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:45 am

Its not going to happen they have recieved to much stick for that,they may pull the plug on us.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

Gazza wrote:Forget the time scale mate if this red bull shit goes ahead, I'll tell you what happens

According to the echo they are going to be playing in red as below,

"The Echo understands the kits planned for next year will still be used as their production has gone too far down the line to be reversed.

But the suggestion is now that the blue kit, which Tan had hoped would be used for away matches, will now be worn at home while the red kit will be Cardiff’s official away strip next season."

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1utFVn3US

Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 am

moggs1306 wrote:
Gazza wrote:Forget the time scale mate if this red bull shit goes ahead, I'll tell you what happens

"The Echo understands the kits planned for next year will still be used as their production has gone too far down the line to be reversed.

But the suggestion is now that the blue kit, which Tan had hoped would be used for away matches, will now be worn at home while the red kit will be Cardiff’s official away strip next season."

so if thats the case then why noy go ahead with the investment coz Im sure the investors in the far east wont even know or realize if Cardiff are home or away when playing in red will they ???

Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:

so if thats the case then why noy go ahead with the investment coz Im sure the investors in the far east wont even know or realize if Cardiff are home or away when playing in red will they ???

Agree with you Martyn, fingers crossed for some good news today :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 am

I'm devastated about it mate, if this backfires, and we don't get promotion over the next few season's, we'll be in a f*cking worse state than we are in now...and stuck with a f*cking red kit, a shit badge and a red f*cking stadium.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 am

Tommy Gun wrote:

I'm devastated about it mate, if this backfires, and we don't get promotion over the next few season's, we'll be in a f*cking worse state than we are in now...and stuck with a f*cking red kit, a shit badge and a red f*cking stadium.

Thought you would have liked red, being a Man Utd plastic like.. :mrgreen:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am

I dont understand why we would be stuck in red if it doesn't work. We could just as easily switch back to blue! :?

Tue May 15, 2012 8:17 am

wkdblue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

Piss off you, I like Man city now haha... :D

Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
wkdblue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

It`s a good job they aint changing it to lambert & butler silver, cos you`d never buy a shirt then.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Jay told me to say that).

Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

wkdblue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
wkdblue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

It`s a good job they aint changing it to lambert & butler silver, cos you`d never buy a shirt then.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Jay told me to say that).

I'd rather the blue and white of Regal thankyou very much ;)

Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:

EXACTLY

Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 pm

if it gose red we just get on with it and get beind cardiff city :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:

Martyn, thats actually the best and smartest post I've read on here in fooking ages.