Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELL WELL WELL

Tue May 15, 2012 5:12 am

Today we all find out whats going on, VT is going to pull out (due to the internet :roll: so they say ) or stay i believe the money was never there for this so called fans prem dream with a teamfull of players they want for a change or colour ect. Even if he stays then it will not be there either so lets not start sucking eachothers cocks just yet gloryhunters. Its been a ploy all along and some have been daft enough to soak it up. Why this massive investment now you may ask yourself. Why not in jan when we was in 2nd place fans are saying, so whats the diffrence now? because if we can not run in the championship with the out outgoings then how else do they expect make money if they dont want prem football by leaving situations like jan go past them yet now they have 100million to plough in :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WELL WELL WELL

Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am

Ive been working over the last few days and away from the internet and I cant believe this U-turn.

f*cking hell I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with half of you lot!!!! The cry 'standdddddd' was stated for a reason which was to hold firm not break away like Italians on the front line!!! :evil:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am

Its well documented that malky did have money to spend in jan.At least the cocksuckers will have a club to follow.I'd rather be branded a cocksucker than "the fans that killed cardiff city".

Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 am

Bluebird 1977, you cannot really be as thick as you post, or could you, you have this view that the malaysians are out to fleece the club,ignoring the £1m+ they put in every month and also ignoring the fact that if they cleared all our debts and turned the money they put in, into equity ( do you know what that means?) they would own all of the club debt free, we will all have a club to support, you say that you would rather support us in the lower leagues, well, don't you understand that if they pull out there will be no lower league for us as we wont have a club to support, don't you remember being 12 hours away from admin, and if you can't understand that administration, is not an option as we as a club are insolvent, I expect you are one of those that think that there will always be someone to bail us out, think again and enter the real world

Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 am

I think we had the money to spend but due to malkys process in picking players with his CRB checks or what have you & the fact we lost all our "star" players we just didnt look like a club going up , every player in the championship...... well every one who loves football dreams of playing in the premiership and i bet when we approached players they didnt see us as a step up from where they are now (unless it was lower leagues) because lets be honest even us the fans was hoping for mid table at the beginning of the season. Malky has done wonders with what we got this season

Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 am

denton2k6 wrote:I think we had the money to spend but due to malkys process in picking players with his CRB checks or what have you & the fact we lost all our "star" players we just didnt look like a club going up , every player in the championship...... well every one who loves football dreams of playing in the premiership and i bet when we approached players they didnt see us as a step up from where they are now (unless it was lower leagues) because lets be honest even us the fans was hoping for mid table at the beginning of the season. Malky has done wonders with what we got this season

CRB Checks!!!! The transfer window is only open for a month and a CRB check can take up to 3 months to come back!!!! :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 6:16 am

Why would he pull out and lose the millions already invested due to a shirt colour or badge design ? If so then why did he bother in the 1st place coz even he should know that football in the top divisions in England doesnt make a lot of money for the owners !

Tue May 15, 2012 6:17 am

maybe thats why we got no one lol nah i just put CRB down because im lazy an couldn't be bothered to write the apparent process that goes on :)

Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 am

denton2k6 wrote:maybe thats why we got no one lol nah i just put CRB down because im lazy an couldn't be bothered to write the apparent process that goes on :)

The process was all a load of bollocks as I'm convinced the money wasnt there

Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 am

Angry Man wrote:
denton2k6 wrote:maybe thats why we got no one lol nah i just put CRB down because im lazy an couldn't be bothered to write the apparent process that goes on :)

The process was all a load of bollocks as I'm convinced the money wasnt there

im only getting my opinion like most people from the things i read that get reported on ,i guess if he stays they might of been there if he goes i guess not an maybe all this proposed change was to stir up the fans an now they could just say "we received hate mail or read nasty comments about us we're off" but like i said they are just my thoughts on every thing :)

Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Why would he pull out and lose the millions already invested due to a shirt colour or badge design ? If so then why did he bother in the 1st place coz even he should know that football in the top divisions in England doesnt make a lot of money for the owners !

This.

But I do think he had a plan put together that he was told would make a £100million investment sustainable. I don't think it would work and in a way I thought, carry on, you invest and clear the debt and when it doesn't work for you in Asia well just get the changes reverted.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:20 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Today we all find out whats going on, VT is going to pull out (due to the internet :roll: so they say ) or stay i believe the money was never there for this so called fans prem dream with a teamfull of players they want for a change or colour ect. Even if he stays then it will not be there either so lets not start sucking eachothers cocks just yet gloryhunters. Its been a ploy all along and some have been daft enough to soak it up. Why this massive investment now you may ask yourself. Why not in jan when we was in 2nd place fans are saying, so whats the diffrence now? because if we can not run in the championship with the out outgoings then how else do they expect make money if they dont want prem football by leaving situations like jan go past them yet now they have 100million to plough in :?

As soon as the kit changes to red, the stadium will be next, there is no way will the team play home games in a red kit and a f*cking blue stadium, I can't believe people are happy to run with it for the promise of Premier League football....we're not even in the f*cking Premier League.....what if we fail to get promotion with in say the next 5 years?? Will they still be happy to pump money in? I f*cking doubt it, I'd rather fight for our Promotion in blue......

Tue May 15, 2012 7:45 am

So i still wait some serious answers, bar im and idiot and i know nothing as most will say here because they refuse to see the truth. I call them fans who have been and still are living with there head tucked firmly in the sand, just like the ones who i told what would happen nine months ago thats going on now at are club. :roll:
Maybe i should just start shouting redarmy and play along with the franchise fc like the rest of you but theres not many of us left now on here who can see it, unlike a few days ago it was packed with people against it, now it seems the turtles have gone back in there shells due to scaremongering :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Today we all find out whats going on, VT is going to pull out (due to the internet :roll: so they say ) or stay i believe the money was never there for this so called fans prem dream with a teamfull of players they want for a change or colour ect. Even if he stays then it will not be there either so lets not start sucking eachothers cocks just yet gloryhunters. Its been a ploy all along and some have been daft enough to soak it up. Why this massive investment now you may ask yourself. Why not in jan when we was in 2nd place fans are saying, so whats the diffrence now? because if we can not run in the championship with the out outgoings then how else do they expect make money if they dont want prem football by leaving situations like jan go past them yet now they have 100million to plough in :?

As soon as the kit changes to red, the stadium will be next, there is no way will the team play home games in a red kit and a f*cking blue stadium, I can't believe people are happy to run with it for the promise of Premier League football....we're not even in the f*cking Premier League.....what if we fail to get promotion with in say the next 5 years?? Will they still be happy to pump money in? I f*cking doubt it, I'd rather fight for our Promotion in blue......

Tommygun you will find some will struggle to understand that its like having black shoes on with three for a pound pure white socks on from the market watching red shirts at home so yes they will have them red sooner or later.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Its well documented that malky did have money to spend in jan.At least the cocksuckers will have a club to follow.I'd rather be branded a cocksucker than "the fans that killed cardiff city".

If you think internet fans are going to kill cardiff city due to a few racist things off facebook/twitter to the owners sons then stay offline thats my advice :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 am

What's the alternative?

People can bitch and moan about this change and that change but at the end of the day we CAN NOT carry on the way we are. We lived the high life of spending well beyond our means for so many years now that it was always going end in pain and misery.

The owners are having to make difficult and bold decisions about the future of this club which probably isn't helped by the current financial climate and why they feel a need to explore other avenues for additional revenue in the far east where money is more readily available.

Maybe the money was there/maybe it wasn't, maybe if we invested in January promotion would've been achieved/maybe we failed, maybe the owners wanted to keep the cash for summer/maybe Malky didn't want anyone bar his reported targets.

It's all 'if's' and 'maybe's' which don't really deal with the fact(s) that we are financially a mess (through no fault of the current owners) that isn't sustainable anymore and could lead to death of our club, and the quicker people except the fact that difficult decisions are going to be made then the quicker we can look forward to future generations of City fans enjoying all the highs we have experienced.

History will never die!

Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 am

Some people (the loudest Empty vessels!) would rather the club go to the wall than see us play in red, is that stupid or what?

Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 am

Igovernor wrote:Some people (the loudest Empty vessels!) would rather the club go to the wall than see us play in red, is that stupid or what?

Its not just about red though is it when will people realise this, you think we are going to play in red shirts and blue seats at home or will they change the seast also to suit, then the badge will follow then its all gone to become franchise fc. If its the thought of prem football with a team or stars that are making fans think, then think again because its not going to happen or it would of happened last season with are league position in jan, now we got 100million comming so who cares about now last year or last season :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 am

So what if it is red seats and no badge, better than no club, I have been supporting city for 55 years, and these times are the best ever, when are you going to realize that VT & TG are the only white knights around and if they ride off there is not going to be others, coming along, as the low debt we had before did not bring any investors, so with todays debt do you think there is going to be investors queing up? I don't, I will still be a bluebird no matter what shirt or badge the team wear and the name of the club cannot be changed because after the Dons fiasco the league changed the rules

Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Some people (the loudest Empty vessels!) would rather the club go to the wall than see us play in red, is that stupid or what?

Its not just about red though is it when will people realise this, you think we are going to play in red shirts and blue seats at home or will they change the seast also to suit, then the badge will follow then its all gone to become franchise fc. If its the thought of prem football with a team or stars that are making fans think, then think again because its not going to happen or it would of happened last season with are league position in jan, now we got 100million comming so who cares about now last year or last season :lol:

The point is, most fans would rather have Frachise FC than no club at all.

It will always be Cardiff City FC.

I have no problem with fans that do not want to go to watch their club because of a colour change though.

It't their choice and opinion of which they are entitled. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

Igovernor wrote:So what if it is red seats and no badge, better than no club, I have been supporting city for 55 years, and these times are the best ever, when are you going to realize that VT & TG are the only white knights around and if they ride off there is not going to be others, coming along, as the low debt we had before did not bring any investors, so with todays debt do you think there is going to be investors queing up? I don't, I will still be a bluebird no matter what shirt or badge the team wear and the name of the club cannot be changed because after the Dons fiasco the league changed the rules

1st - you will find it can be changed
2nd - they come in when we had 40million of debt now its 70million+ and what have we achieved hmmm NOTHING so now its change this and do that or we are off tactics, whatever next from them huh.

Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Fair play mate,you could be a scriptwriter for jackanory.Instead of making up stuff about what might happen try addressing what will happen if we don't restructure our finances.

yours sincerley, THE COCKSUCKING PLASTIC SELLOUT

Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Fair play mate,you could be a scriptwriter for jackanory.Instead of making up stuff about what might happen try addressing what will happen if we don't restructure our finances.

Funny you should say that ive been known to write the odd scipt sneggybluebird in the past. The one you just copy & pasted is like the one i put out 8-9months ago on here saying what was comming but again nobody believed me back then when i said what would happen with are club, untill now as its here on are doorstep. So keep this stored as a bookmark for when the season ends again and we shall see who the jackanory is. Had this many times 8-9 months ago but i continue to say how it is and the blinded ignore it all over again :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

SBF1 wrote:The point is, most fans would rather have Frachise FC than no club at all.

I have no problem with fans that do not want to go to watch their club because of a colour change though.

Spot on as usual Steve.

It's been fun standing near you, going to miss you mate, you are a riot.

For me it is too much but for the ones that stay I hope the club soars. :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 am

Occasional Violins wrote:
SBF1 wrote:The point is, most fans would rather have Frachise FC than no club at all.

Spot on as usual Steve.

For me it is too much but for the ones that stay I hope the club soars. :ayatollah:

bowing out with some dignity i see violins, lots more will follow :(

Tue May 15, 2012 10:17 am

Occasional Violins wrote:

Spot on as usual Steve.

Hey Rob, lets wait and see what today brings fella. I would miss you and the lad too, it's been a scream in the Canton :D

Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Funny you should say that ive been known to write the odd scipt sneggybluebird in the past. The one you just copy & pasted is like the one i put out 8-9months ago on here saying what was comming but again nobody believed me back then when i said what would happen with are club, untill now as its here on are doorstep. So keep this stored as a bookmark for when the season ends again and we shall see who the jackanory is. Had this many times 8-9 months ago but i continue to say how it is and the blinded ignore it all over again :ayatollah:

Well not Jackanory then but perhaps Mystic Meg. :lol: If you saw all this comming 9mths ago It still doesn't make it wrong and you right.For the record I would prefer to watch in blue and the club badge unaltered but I also believe without change we are dead.All I've been trying to do is to get the "anti change brigade"of which you are one to come up with a credible alternative but so far I've got squat apart from being called a plastic sellout.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Well not Jackanory then but perhaps Mystic Meg. :lol: If you saw all this comming 9mths ago It still doesn't make it wrong and you right.For the record I would prefer to watch in blue and the club badge unaltered but I also believe without change we are dead.All I've been trying to do is to get the "anti change brigade"of which you are one to come up with a credible alternative but so far I've got squat apart from being called a plastic sellout.

There is no alternative.
It's like these religions folk who because of their beliefs will not accept a blood transfusion, but without one they will die?
:(
Each to their own though eh?

Tue May 15, 2012 10:34 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Funny you should say that ive been known to write the odd scipt sneggybluebird in the past. The one you just copy & pasted is like the one i put out 8-9months ago on here saying what was coming but again nobody believed me back then when i said what would happen with are club, untill now as its here on are doorstep. So keep this stored as a bookmark for when the season ends again and we shall see who the jackanory is. Had this many times 8-9 months ago but i continue to say how it is and the blinded ignore it all over again :ayatollah:

Hey Nostradamus, can you post us the prediction you posted so many times 8-9 months ago?

Be nice to see how close your predictions were! :mrgreen:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 am

SBF1 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

There is no alternative.
It's like these religions folk who because of their beliefs will not accept a blood transfusion, but without one they will die?
:(
Each to their own though eh?

A very good analogy-wish I'd thought of that.We'll have to call them all the Jehova's Whitnesses of CCFC's supporters then :lol: