Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " D-Day as board meets to decide on club's future TUESDAY "

Tue May 15, 2012 3:17 pm

If the kit change is so far advanced that they can't change it !! Then so much for they wanted to consult with the fans but for that damned whistle blower. :?

Tue May 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Id rather go down wearing Blue with the Bluebird badge than go up wearing Red and the Dragon Badge

Tue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Stern wrote:Id rather go down wearing Blue with the Bluebird badge than go up wearing Red and the Dragon Badge

:roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Just tell us the bloody news and get this matter done only ccfc can do this its just a mess and a joke i,m all red in the face :D

Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

welshie wrote:
Stern wrote:Id rather go down wearing Blue with the Bluebird badge than go up wearing Red and the Dragon Badge

:roll:

So you're not a true fan then. :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Surely if the Malaysians have agreed a deal on the red shirts which are in production and which they will now use in away games then their is no way they can pull out now. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Me too mate. I've said this all along - if there's a half cocked 'agreement' coming out of todays meeting then I'll be fuming