Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forum events over the Summer

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm

right if anyone who is interested in doing the forum camping piss up this year and has got any weekends they cannot make please puts the dates up so we can avoid clashing.
watched the weather forecast earlier and they said its going to be unsettled probably till about the middle of june and then hopefully it will improve. so going to post up a proposed date on the weekend and hopefully we will have the weather with us.
late june/early july so come on guys put your names forward and any dates you cannot make.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 pm

July would be fine for me x x

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 pm

saddam wrote:right if anyone who is interested in doing the forum camping piss up this year and has got any weekends they cannot make please puts the dates up so we can avoid clashing.
watched the weather forecast earlier and they said its going to be unsettled probably till about the middle of june and then hopefully it will improve. so going to post up a proposed date on the weekend and hopefully we will have the weather with us.
late june/early july so come on guys put your names forward and any dates you cannot make.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am flexable Darren :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Regan and Me

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:right if anyone who is interested in doing the forum camping piss up this year and has got any weekends they cannot make please puts the dates up so we can avoid clashing.

Regan and Me

and no football talk ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Regan and Me

and no football talk ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

saddam wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Regan and Me

and no football talk ;)

Darren as you know i am not a camper (No gay replies please) :lol: :lol: so it would be great if you did i whilst i was in cyprus which is 24th June-July 8th as i dont want to miss any pub piss ups ;) :D
I am sure you will all have a great time whenever you decide to go.I was talking to Mikey today and he was trying to get me in his tent :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 am

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Regan and Me

and no football talk ;)

Darren as you know i am not a camper (No gay replies please) :lol: :lol: so it would be great if you did i whilst i was in cyprus which is 24th June-July 8th as i dont want to miss any pub piss ups ;) :D
I am sure you will all have a great time whenever you decide to go.I was talking to Mikey today and he was trying to get me in his tent :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

will do mate might do it for the weekend when your due back and then maybe we could organise the annual round town piss up for the week after which will be just b4 the friendlies start? that way you won't miss out ;) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
which Mike was you talking to W or C :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :shock: :oops: :oops:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Happy days mate, Sounds great. It was Cotterill by the way who wants me in his tent :shock: :oops: :lol:
Looking forward to seeing you saturday mate, It has been toooo long :D

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Happy days mate, Sounds great. It was Cotterill by the way who wants me in his tent :shock: :oops: :lol:
i need a a tent too
:oops: :old:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Happy days mate, Sounds great. It was Cotterill by the way who wants me in his tent :shock: :oops: :lol:
i need a a tent too

depending on how many are going Baz i might be able to sort you 1 out. ;) not sure who you will be in with though :shock: :lol: :o :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
i need a a tent too

A bloody big one to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
i need a a tent too

A bloody big one to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
dont think he will fit in the smallest 1 we had there that i was using for storage so might have to sort another 1 ;) its the small blue 1 in this pic next to the gazebo :o :lol: :o :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Why don't you all go paintballing? One side can have blue paint, and the other can have red ;)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Why don't you all go paintballing? One side can have blue paint, and the other can have red ;)

Because i would be the only one with blue paint and that ain't fooking fair. And Baz said he doesn't care what colour paint they use as long as i am the victim :o :shock: :cry: :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Why don't you all go paintballing? One side can have blue paint, and the other can have red ;)

Because i would be the only one with blue paint and that ain't fooking fair. And Baz said he doesn't care what colour paint they use as long as i am the victim :o :shock: :cry: :lol:

You can be like Rambo with the blue paint :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Would just unleash Bomber on you Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:38 pm

it must be all them drinks that the the pair of you keep drinking. between them and the 2 of you in a tent together i don't think Vicky would ever serve you again :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Wanker :lol: :lol: :lol: Revenge is sweet Darren :D

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Would just unleash Bomber on you Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spoke to him not long ago fella. He told me he repects my position. And i knew his position from the start he was happy with Red. No probs fella. Unless you have been thrashing his man hood whilst showing him my photo

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Spoke to him not long ago fella. He told me he repects my position. And i knew his position from the start he was happy with Red. No probs fella. Unless you have been thrashing his man hood whilst showing him my photo

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Are you out this Sat for Wesley's birthday :?:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Are you out this Sat for Wesley's birthday :?:

No mate on 12 hour Days, and the fact you lot want to up down turn around kick me in the Bollocks up sown turn around kick me in the head. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 pm

You will keep mate :lol: :lol: We'll be thinking of you grafting whilst we are on the beer Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Bowmonster wrote:You will keep mate :lol: :lol: We'll be thinking of you grafting whilst we are on the beer Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: Send us a photo when marc is on the Coke :o :o I try not to graft if i can get way with it :D