Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forum events over the Summer

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Southwest Lion wrote:yes nukes im up for any kind of piss let me know in addvance so i can start the walk from bristol over to your father land

Hiya Colin mate, Something happens most saturday's over here mate, Drop Mikey a text ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Southwest Lion wrote:yes nukes im up for any kind of piss let me know in addvance so i can start the walk from bristol over to your father land

Hiya Colin mate, Something happens most saturday's over here mate, Drop Mikey a text ;) :ayatollah:

so when we doing the annual town pissup then mate?????????
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Bomber was asking Saturday about going somewhere different from Canton.Why not this week then for a trial run :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Bomber was asking Saturday about going somewhere different from Canton.Why not this week then for a trial run :lol:

Sam has already said that we watching the 1st game in the Cross this saturday. so i said that i would see him in there.
unless we start a new topic for this weekends get together ;)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:as long as its the right weekend and nothing else planned im in :ayatollah:

when would you be free over the coming weekends mate? looking at a friday-sunday camping trip. probably go the same place as last year as there was plenty of room. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Sam has already said that we watching the 1st game in the Cross this saturday. so i said that i would see him in there.

We could always start in the p.o.w and make our way down later Darren ;) :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

We could always start in the p.o.w and make our way down later Darren ;) :lol:

what time is the 1st game on??????????

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm

4.30 or 5pm mate followed by a 7.45pm ko for the 2nd game :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Bowmonster wrote:4.30 or 5pm mate followed by a 7.45pm ko for the 2nd game :D :ayatollah:

looks like it could be a long day then :lol: what time you thinking of for the P.O.W. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:4.30 or 5pm mate followed by a 7.45pm ko for the 2nd game :D :ayatollah:

looks like it could be a long day then :lol: what time you thinking of for the P.O.W. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You know me mate, I'm easy and will go with the flow :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

the flow of the BOW that is :o ;) :lol: :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:25 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

the flow of the BOW that is :o ;) :lol: :shock: :ayatollah:

Class :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Lads thinking of early July in town. And the Camping one let sadam organise that one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Lads thinking of early July in town. And the Camping one let sadam organise that one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

any weekends you cant make Nukes? waiting on Premier 1 to let me know if there is any dates he cant do and then i will set a date and see who is up for it. i dont mind setting a date but will not be held responsible for the weather :o
i will be there come rain or shine and hopefully a few more will turn up this year. and shall we say the same place again Nukes as it has plenty of room to accomadate any amount. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Lads thinking of early July in town. And the Camping one let sadam organise that one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

any weekends you cant make Nukes? waiting on Premier 1 t on mateo let me know if there is any dates he cant do and then i will set a date and see who is up for it. i dont mind setting a date but will not be held responsible for the weather :o
i will be there come rain or shine and hopefully a few more will turn up this year. and shall we say the same place again Nukes as it has plenty of room to accomadate any amount. :ayatollah:

Game on mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: any way cant be worse weather than last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:We will need this Lads. Now we will be doing a summer piss up around the Centre (To be arranged and dates confirmed)
And also another Camping Forum piss up (Date and location to be confirmed) any one up for these ? Usual suspects will be going but last year we had an amazing crack on both despite the bad weather on the Camping one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get your name down if you are interested in either or both. No knives allowed as i dont want them in my back :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about one on the day of the Barry game? Barry Island piss-up anyone? :D

I am mad for this idea!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 pm

just found out that it is also wez's b.day friday so we will be celebrating that with a few drinks this saturday as well as taking in the 2 euro games that are on t.v so come along and join us all welcome :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:03 pm

saddam wrote:just found out that it is also wez's b.day friday so we will be celebrating that with a few drinks this saturday as well as taking in the 2 euro games that are on t.v so come along and join us all welcome :ayatollah:

COUNT ME IN M8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 pm

warebluebirds wrote:
saddam wrote:just found out that it is also wez's b.day friday so we will be celebrating that with a few drinks this saturday as well as taking in the 2 euro games that are on t.v so come along and join us all welcome :ayatollah:

COUNT ME IN M8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

all good will finalise start times and venues for meeting and let every1 know. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 pm

saddam wrote:
warebluebirds wrote:

all good will finalise start times and venues for meeting and let every1 know. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets get Spencer smashed mate :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
warebluebirds wrote:

Lets get Spencer smashed mate :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 pm

i will do the camping for sure, and remember the tent this time. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

supercoops wrote:i will do the camping for sure, and remember the tent this time. ;) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: we are just sorting the summer dates out mate. would be good to see you there :ayatollah: and stay this time,but just in case anyone missed you there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm

would also be good to see a few more this year turn up, great time last year although the weather wasn't the best over the entire weekend we still had a laugh. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

where did you camp???

i might go myself this year be nice to go somewhere thats got fishing i could feed everyone then :oops: :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:where did you camp???

i might go myself this year be nice to go somewhere thats got fishing i could feed everyone then :oops: :lol:

just off the A470 Baz at upperboat right next to the Taff, nice area with plenty of room :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we did drop a line and hook in overnight to see if we could catch anything but no joy,but the next day we did manage to hook something..........one of my boys mates got it stuck in his leg :o had to go to the hospital to have it removed :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Cheers darren, will make a better effort this time. :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm

what dates we looking at then for the camping???

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:what dates we looking at then for the camping???

aint arranged nothing yet mate but probably the end of this month or early july, i will be there from the friday-sunday. is there any weekends that you can't do?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Sort the date Baz and i will make sure Carter and myself make it :?: :?: oh just ask the weather man first :lol: