Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum events over the Summer

Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 pm

We will need this Lads. Now we will be doing a summer piss up around the Centre (To be arranged and dates confirmed)
And also another Camping Forum piss up (Date and location to be confirmed) any one up for these ? Usual suspects will be going but last year we had an amazing crack on both despite the bad weather on the Camping one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get your name down if you are interested in either or both. No knives allowed as i dont want them in my back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Forum events over the Summer

Mon May 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We will need this Lads. Now we will be doing a summer piss up around the Centre (To be arranged and dates confirmed)
And also another Camping Forum piss up (Date and location to be confirmed) any one up for these ? Usual suspects will be going but last year we had an amazing crack on both despite the bad weather on the Camping one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get your name down if you are interested in either or both. No knives allowed as i dont want them in my back :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about one on the day of the Barry game? Barry Island piss-up anyone? :D

Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:We will need this Lads. Now we will be doing a summer piss up around the Centre (To be arranged and dates confirmed)

How about one on the day of the Barry game? Barry Island piss-up anyone? :D

That will have to be a third one Steve :o :o :o :o :o :o :o what a fantastic idea :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Chester races anyone? Also, a very good night out....!!

Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Chester races anyone? Also, a very good night out....!!

In all my yeras of slipping into the bookies shop I have never been to a race meeting....would love to go.

On saying that I used to see the dogs (canine type) around the Arms Park when I was a tad younger! :old:

Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Don't come much better than Chester, the racecourse is right in the middle of the city. Had a bunch of lads come up from South Wales last year, gutted that it was planned because we were playing Burnley away on that day, but we had a blast.

There's a meeting in June and July, so plenty of opportunities.

Let's see how many numbers we can get, would also be a good opportunity to meet forum members. :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Don't come much better than Chester, the racecourse is right in the middle of the city. Had a bunch of lads come up from South Wales last year, gutted that it was planned because we were playing Burnley away on that day, but we had a blast.

There's a meeting in June and July, so plenty of opportunities.

Let's see how many numbers we can get, would also be a good opportunity to meet forum members. :ayatollah:

Sounds good to me. Chepstow not too far away but still never been though! :o

Mon May 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Count me in for the summer drink Steve :ayatollah: But give us a few weeks notice ;)

I Was going to say a day or night at the races ;) - Barry is a good call aswell :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 11:43 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Count me in for the summer drink Steve :ayatollah: But give us a few weeks notice ;)

I Was going to say a day or night at the races ;) - Barry is a good call aswell :ayatollah:

Never fancied the all weather sort. (except warm inside the bookies when all other races are called off) :D

Mon May 14, 2012 11:44 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Count me in for the summer drink Steve :ayatollah: But give us a few weeks notice ;)

Understand if you choose Chepstow over Chester, bit of a trek up here, but much more fun than Chepstow I can assure you that ;)

Mon May 14, 2012 11:48 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:

Understand if you choose Chepstow over Chester, bit of a trek up here, but much more fun than Chepstow I can assure you that ;)

The ladies are a bit more classie at chester ;) :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 11:52 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
North Wales Blue wrote:

Whats the price diference between the two ;) :lol:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:06 am

jinks-rct wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
North Wales Blue wrote:

Whats the price diference between the two ;) :lol:

About £5 Each Way! :D :D :D

Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

jinks :ayatollah: Depends what part of the track you go into eg £15 - £ 30.00 on avg ...but you will get discount for groups and also offers.Most kids get in free if Carl/Annis want to run a bus,they can take their familys ;)

If their is enough interest in this one...i will try and sort things out and try to get a disscount for us All :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 am

Always a cracking day out on the Forum Piss Ups :D :D :D ......Top people, can't wait for them :D :D

Tue May 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Marc wrote:Always a cracking day out on the Forum Piss Ups :D :D :D ......Top people, can't wait for them :D :D

Starting with this saturday mate ;) :D

No point advertising forum piss ups Nukes as only same few faces turn up each time as proven time and time again.

Stick with your camping and races ideas and you may get newcomers along.

Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:Always a cracking day out on the Forum Piss Ups :D :D :D ......Top people, can't wait for them :D :D

No point advertising forum piss ups Nukes as only same few faces turn up each time as proven time and time again.

We had a cracking time on the Camping one Lee. Some regular faces went as well. But the summer one around town should see some new faces :D

Tue May 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Chester's a gorgeous place and I haven't been there for years, so I'd be up for that.

Is Ffos Las racecourse worth a try? Never been there.

Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

We had a cracking time on the Camping one Lee. Some regular faces went as well. But the summer one around town should see some new faces :D

I am away till friday but count me in ;) 8-) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
not to sure bout this saturday though Lee will have to see how the finances are come the end of the week :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I am away till friday but count me in ;) 8-) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
not to sure bout this saturday though Lee will have to see how the finances are come the end of the week :ayatollah:

Darren get back on holiday mate and get off here :lol: Marc is down saturday.I will be out til about 6 then Paula picking me up to go to Porth to see the Hue and Cry Concert :oops:

Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Dont go on the piss up here in porth they wont understand your accent :lol:

Thu May 31, 2012 6:42 pm

camping for me and hopefully barry

Thu May 31, 2012 6:47 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:camping for me and hopefully barry

will have to get another 1 sorted mate,and hopefully the weather will be a bit better over the whole weekend :ayatollah:

Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

as long as its the right weekend and nothing else planned im in :ayatollah:

Thu May 31, 2012 9:27 pm

What about Gower for you lot :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 am

saddam wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:camping for me and hopefully barry

will have to get another 1 sorted mate,and hopefully the weather will be a bit better over the whole weekend :ayatollah:

been speaking to a few of the st mellons youth who went last year and they are on about arranging another 1 in the very near future. i'm easy on dates so when would be suitable for everyone else?????? fri to sun again???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 am

yes nukes im up for any kind of piss let me know in addvance so i can start the walk from bristol over to your father land

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am

Southwest Lion wrote:yes nukes im up for any kind of piss let me know in addvance so i can start the walk from bristol over to your father land

when they all online later mate will try and sort out a more defo date for the pissup round town so we start getting the names of those interested in attending :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 pm

saddam wrote:
Southwest Lion wrote:yes nukes im up for any kind of piss let me know in addvance so i can start the walk from bristol over to your father land

when they all online later mate will try and sort out a more defo date for the pissup round town so we start getting the names of those interested in attending :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 pm

I say we all go to the loo and have a massive piss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: