Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

decisions decisions.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

This saga that surrounds are club needs to be sorted out .If its Red Pink pyjamas or in the nude just get it sorted one way or another and make the decision.

Lots of people have back tracked and are happy to agree to these original changes because people now think oh hang on a minute what if they pull the plug on us and walk .I have spent a lot of time trying to convince myself to accept the changes for that reason.

We all have are own thoughts on the red subject but I am now decided which side I am once and for all and it was always blue.and with the current badge.

Why should I be made to feel bad about this ,the club leaked the info and made a mess of things and why would V.T buy a club that has blue in its veins and want to change the whole identity without people being angry.It had to be expected that a back lash would be forthcoming and we have one.

I think the club in its handling of the situation is to blame and as for V.T I now believe that his knowledge of football and his understanding of the passion of football fans has been misunderstood and his inexperience in the game shows.

What V.T has is a business brain and he must no what he is doing and his success as a business man is there to see. I think he has a lot to learn in terms of football but I believe he has Cardiff Citys best interests at heart.I suppose the only way for us to find out if his business plan for CCFC is right is to be bold and so yes and ride the wave.The consequence of all this is to lose a part of CCFC .I think you have so many different levels of supporters in terms of quite simply how much they love the club each of us are different you may think you are the most passionate supporter out there but someone somewhere is more passionate than you or me.

My passion is and always has been in that blue shirt and badge and that I CANT do anything about it I am institutionalised.What ever happens Red or Blue I hope my club prospers but it will never be the same for me if we were Red.

Its time a final decision is made and the mess that is ,is resolved as its all been handled inadequately

Re: decisions decisions.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 pm

What do you think then.